Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Not sure on what to go by but a 10% bonus to primary/5% bonus to secondary makes more sense than a 10% bonus for both versions.

*edit

2. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Thats for chaos.

Also:

But who believes her anyway?

3. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Ups my bad :(

4. Default

I smell repeated uproar from Bishops and Mages who bought weapons of the wrong element.

5. Default

Hime got her numbers mixed up. 110%/105% is for the two elements. The damage penalty is still 25%.

6. Default

Hi Fiel, can you explain to me how the 10% bonus work? Is it 10% of the skill attack or 10% of the damage output?
    For example, if using skill blaze (800%) and fire ele, will it become 810% or 880%?

7. Default

I read that Dark Genesis/Shock are the only dark elements for battle mages so they shouldn't be affected that much.

Bishops on the other hand...

8. Default

Ah, well in that case... Hime had stated a 5% penalty, but she is always wrong so that is good to know.

9. Default

Oh, I don't mean Battle Mages.
    I mean Arch Mages and Evans.

I've seen F/Ps wearing Ele 7s, etc. I feel bad for 'em.

10. Default

I don't claim to be an expert at damage formulas - only in the WZ files. I can only relay to you what they say, not necessarily always what they imply. I have numbers but no formulas. You'd have to ask other people about this.

11. Default

I think they actually checked out Basil, and saw that a bunch of nubs were posting stupid ideas on how it would work. Thus, they facepalm'd and quickly removed the typo to avoid any further criticism.

Anyway, what's up with buffing WH's ultimate to attack 11 times now? That pomegranate's so annoying, along with the Mech ult. >_>

12. Default

Well, at least they'll be worth more if they purchased them at a lower price during the % bonus removal.

13. Default

Okie, thx~~

14. Default

Pre-BB, the damage boost was a direct damage multiplier that was applied before the damage cap.

15. Default

I'd guess that they're multiplicative like before, but there's no real way of knowing until tomorrow.

Ninja'd.

16. Default

Yea I know that :(
    But after BB, all mage skill damage are transformed to %, and from -Hime-'s post, it really hard to tell if the bonus is attack bonus or damage bonus. Her original word is "attack" though

17. Default

Is nobody going to point out that the mobs from Lionheart Castle have pomegranatetacular ratios? Seriously, it's like 9m for 50k. Headless Horseman is like 3.5m for 77k. Is this some kind of joke?
    This is the thing that was going to save the 4th job grind from being so slow? THIS?

At least we got Greece, and we get to protect them from the Persians apparently. Then there's that guild update...

18. Default

You're obviously forgetting the fact that the area has a 250% experience bonus just for being there with a party of 6. That, and this spawn is more plentiful.

19. Default

Hello. 250% exp in those maps in a party of six. Do the math again, thanks.

20. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    venezuela

Someone obviously haven't read/ignore the 250% Bonus Exp from having a FULL PARTY.