Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2292
  1. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    IGN: thewatch3r
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Lolmaster
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

You mean that guy (aka 1st Hokage) that Orochimaru resurrected to kill the 3rd Hokage who was then sealed in that Dead Demon Seal with the 3rd Hokage?

Oh right, Tobi is clearly that guy.

2. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

Does anyone know what happened to Jugo and the Suigetsu guy?

3. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

I'm not gonna argue about this, but you shouldn't speak as if there is no way they could pull a plot twist to get around that, which is the only fact preventing it from being possible. This is anime/Manga after all.

They go to Sasuke and this one uses them as training dummies, burning them along the scroll. /end.

4. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

What do you mean? They are chilling harcore-like with super-awesome-amazing info probably on their way to find Sasuke.

Dude judging by what we know (which is that once someone has been sealed, they cannot be summoned by Edo Tensi) I highly doubt Kishi is going to make the 1st Hokage the main villain. Now if you want to start questioning things we are supposed to assume are facts, then by all means continue on making up theories. Also, since you seem to like this theory, I'm interested in what Hashirama's motive is to join the super Uchiha-villan to strive for world domination, please do tell.

5. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I'm going to laugh so hard if what byakugan is saying is true.

6. Flatpanel TV
    IGN: Leonage
    Server: Scania
    Level: 128
    Job: Arch Mage
    Guild: LouisVuitton
    Alliance: .

You both just lost me!!! They weren't captured by the samurais at the summit thing when they got caught hiding inside the body guard outfits? Or did they get away?

7. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Uh... are you up to date with the manga?

Edit:

I'm assuming they pulled some shenanigans and got away in all the commotion since I can't remember for sure how they escaped.

In the words of Fiel when discussing the black mage, if the 1st Hokage is Tobi, I'll eat my shirt.

8. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

"The ninja world has been driven by hatred so long, staining it's soil with the blood of all it's inhabitants, heading to an eventual chaos and it oughts to be saved"

Come on, that wasn't even hard. And yes, I'd love to see this theory happen because just like Corn, it'd be such a twist that everyone would sh'it bricks. I'm gonna stop arguing about this seeing how there's just no evidence at all other than "it fits".

9. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Ironically, this is the one time he's actually apparently being honourable...even if it is a sick twisted honour, in that he seems to be planning to keep his promise to naruto to kill him first, before attacking Konoha.
    Invincible? Nah. If he wants even the slightest chance of fighting naruto when he isn't worn down, given that Naruto just beat down 5 tailed beasts at once, Id go as far to say that he needs a Rinnegan in order to not be pummelled in seconds.

Tobi already explained where he supposedly got the Shodai cells from http://www.mangafox.com/manga/naruto/v54/c512/9.html Of course, that doesn't seem to be entirely true if he isn't Madara...but still

10. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Well I was hoping you would give some reasoning other than exactly what Tobi gave as his reason for this war, but ok. Also, I consider this more of a discussion than an argument, but to each his/her own.

I agree with Lozmaster. If Naruto was at full strength, I think he could beat Sasuke. Should be interesting when he runs into Itachi.

11. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Itachi at full strength should also beat Sasuke.

Sasuke sux.

12. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Great chapter.
    This could be the first foreshadowing to what will happen after the war. The manga continues for another 10 years, the anime goes on to 100 more episodes of filler then ends, and a third series, Naruto Yakitori, is released.

13. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Nah I wouldn't go that far. Itachi is pretty dam strong, but Sasuke has an intense amount of hatred, plus now he also has Itachi's eyes, so he is pretty unstoppable against most enemies. Although since Itachi can regenerate, maybe he would win the fight O_o... ugh too many possibilities.

14. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

It depends if Sasuke also has a sealing ability with his Susanoo. So far, the only thing his Susanoo can do is multi target amaterasu.

15. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

I doubt it unless he somehow got Itachi's Sword of Totsuka.

16. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Did anyone else notice what Karin was doing while the two guards were talking about her? Would hate it if she somehow used those tools to escape and heal Sasuke before Naruto or Itachi were about to kill/defeat him.

17. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

She is obviously going to escape, but I doubt she will help Sasuke, she might be off for revenge and might save Juugo and Suigetsu from Sasuke.

I meant a discussion as well. I thought the word argument could mean both a discussion or a conflict, but I was using it as in discussion. Anyway, I didn't want to continue discussing about it because it's just making up theories based on nothing more than it being possible, at least for me.

But let me add something, that same argument that motivates Tobi to do all he does could also hint he used to be a good guy. Whenever he brings up his reasons, a kind of gloomy/sad aura surround his words, as if coming from someone that once had hopes, but lost them due to bad experiences, like Nagato and Sasuke while he wasn't a psycho.

18. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

New chapter

19. Interdimensional Rift Straight Male
    usa

Either the translations suck on mangareader or I didn't read carefully enough, but I was kind of confused with this chapter. Pretty cool that Itachi and Sasuke are going to meet up again.

20. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

I'm thinking more like Sasukes going to actively try and kill itachi... again.

There's no way that we won't get a second serious Naruto VS Sasuke fight before the manga ends, but you can pretty much guarentee it's going to be the last fight, just like it was before the jump to shippuden.