1. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

Shikamaru binds Asuma with his shadow. Ino mind transfers herself into asuma and calls Choji a fatty. Choji will pineapple up Asuma. I can see it now.

2. Default

Or. Shikamaru Ino and Choji have a rough time because they're pretty weak, and Kurenai shows up/Shikamaru talks about the kid, and Asuma is like "oh ok..." and he turns to dust like Sasori did.

3. Default

Shikamaru genius makes up for his weakness.

4. Water

netherlands

Because a pregnant woman has any place in a war zone?

5. Default

This is where the second option comes in, I presume.
    Or, Shikamaru tells Asuma about the kid while he's being sealed.

6. Default

http://www.mangareader.net/93-347-13...apter-342.html

Look how big she is. 150 chapters later, she probably already had the kid maybe.

7. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

I guess someone forgot the Jirobo fight.

8. Default

I remember that it wasn't THAT special. The only credit I can give him is that Shikamaru, Rock Lee, and whatshisfaceDogGuy couldn't solo their guys and had to get help, but Choji fought the guy alone.

But it wasn't THATTTT great.

9. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    canada

Choji is the chopper of Naruto. And proves that he can more than handle his own.

10. Default

Disagree here. Chopper rocks. He's more like..... Helmeppo... if.

11. Default

Only thing I've seen him handle well was food.

12. Default

DID YOU SEE THAT PICTURE? I told you that peach had her kid already SolicShooter!!!!@@@ I'm amazing.

Anyway. I don't need this bullpomegranate touchy feely oath promises love the next generation garbage...That's so Part 1. Just get on with the fight.

And also, OH NOW YOU GET GOOD WIND TECHNIQUES AND FIRE TECHNIQUES ASUMA. GOOD JOB BEING USELESS WHILE YOU LIVED.

Also, I gotta say Team Ina Shika Cho was pretty gangster...Ino mind controlled to help Choji in a split second, then Shikamaru took control of Ino's empty body to kick that guy back. Was gangster indeed.

13. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    canada

You give too little credit to Akatsuki. Asuma's not an idiot, he probably knew full well who Kisame was, and obviously knew what Itachi was Capable of. Plus I don't think anyone can beat Hidan by simply fighting him like Asuma did.

14. Default

Well let me admit these techniques aren't super amazing signature moves like Minato's teleport or Hanzo's poison or Gaara's sand, but he didn't show anything like that when he was alive.

Especially in two significant battles against four Akatsuki members. You think he would have to bring out his best jutsu, instead of some useless Knucklers, especially since HE DIED in one of the two big battles.

15. Default

Check tenten out freeloading anyone think it will be hers to keep?
    That a boy fatass(Choji)

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Oh god the butterfly returns! Damn that was awesome. I never expected he could do that without risking his life again, plus i totally forgot he did that way back when. +10 man points.

17. Default

Lol, yeah. The last time he did it was against the Sound Four/Five, which is a long time ago.

18. Default

Adding another +10 man points for doing it unaided.

19. Water

netherlands

Either a future image or a plot hole. Notice that Konoha, which was supposedly destroyed by Pain is rebuilt.

20. Default

Timeline makes it possible for her to have that kid before Pain pineappleed it up.

Or maybe village is already fixed.

But I'm betting on the former.