Results 2,281 to 2,292 of 2292
  1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

I'll just blame his emo-ness for such terrible reasoning. Sakura, yeah I won't lie that's essentially an abusive relationship. It's like Homer and Marge but on a grander scale.

2. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

How dare you bring down the simpsons like that, homer is an idiot who marge loves for being an idiot, sasuke is a sociopath that wanted to kill her because she was a liability

Also, anyone else see the jump from, ya know, sasuke stabbing her, to "hey lets make babies", i feel theres a lot missing imbetween

3. Orbital Bee Cannon

I know. It's why I mentioned "on a grander scale", aka escalated. Homer is a bumbling fool, but Marge still loves him. Sasuke is batpomegranate crazy, has a very crappy train of logic most of the time, burned many bridges, and nearly destroyed his hometown (if it weren't for a dead Itachi telling him not to do it), but Sakura still wants his d'ick.

As for the "let's make babies" bit, the final time skip is many years after all. If I had to guess judging on how everyone aged and adding in the children, perhaps a good 10-15 years or so. A lot can change in that time. If nothing else, at least it sunk the Naruto x Sakura ship; we all knew that went nowhere compared to Naruto x Hinata.

4. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Pretty late, but who is Sanji?

5. Orbital Bee Cannon

>Not knowing Sanji
    >Not knowing One Piece
    >Not knowing the most popular shounen manga in Japan
    >Not googling "Sanji", and the very first result tells you who Sanji is.

6. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

He actually does watch one piece, I think he was joking about how sanji hasn't been around since the split up lol

7. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Ahahaha sakura, ahahahaha.
    Never have i seen a character get this BTFO before.

Oh man this was bloody brilliant, Kishimoto pineappleing hates sakura, huh?

NTRuto

8. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Does anyone know how long Naruto Gaiden is suppose to last?

9. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

I actually laughed out loud while reading this chapter. So many cringeworthy things this looked like a parody.

10. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

I just came here to express my sincere amusement at the Sakura-Sasuke "debacle".

Holy pineapple, those two are pineappleed up. And poor kid, I actually feel bad for her.

11. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

If the hints speak truth, this actually has to be the biggest case of cheating I've EVER seen in a non-hentai manga.

Spoiler

12. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Doesn't need much more confirmation. Sarada is an Uzumaki/Uchiha.

New kid looks nothing like Itachi so no "nephew", although what Kakashi said reminded me that Obito had a full warehouse with Uchiha eyes and given how easy it is to implant eyes in the Naruto world, there might be a whole village of newchihas out there.

Also this from mangastream:
    "so let me get this straight... Itachi kills entire uchiha clan, sasuke kills itachi for revenge.. ^
    Therefore... sasuke is a disgrace to the proud name of uchiha... aha makes perfect sense lmao"