Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
  1. Default

They still have to show what they do with alll the copy zetsus killing everyone all around. the chapter will probably be part a conclusion between Naruto and the Raikage and then go back to Shikaku and the Shinobi joint forces.

2. Default

Just like they showed one of the main characters, Kakashi, fighting all seven swordsmen of the mist?

3. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

It was implied that they were going to use Tsunade`s slugs to root out the zetsus.

4. Default

You think so because of that? You're probably right, nice catch.

5. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

Flashback chapter is out. Not really a fan of those unless it's of the villains.

6. Default

i guess it's an interesting cliffhanger? I still don't know how this will progress the storyline o_o

7. Default

That was badass. If it wasn't for Bee being there and it was 1 v 1 Minato would have killed Raikage.

Minato is a monster. Am impressed.

It feels like flashback will be over. Unless they do another flashback about Raikage vs. 4th Hokage battling again. I'd be interested in that.

8. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Nah, that'll be saved for when naruto pulls out some supermove and raikage will be all mid-fight flashback to "woah he's just like his dad but better."

9. Default

>"Sheeit, jigga-jack, get off my fucking back."
    >"With my brother here, I can take you on!! Jigga-jack!! You pineapplein' wack!"

If dialogue like this keeps up, I'm not sure what to say...

10. Default

What IS a jigga-jack, anyway?

Instead of having filler anime arcs to let the manga get ahead, they're just putting the filler IN THE STORY ARCS

11. Default

Not really. Any long-time mangas have flash backs of the characters to give them more of a back story.

12. Default

It was a joke. It is starting to get annoying now because of how many characters are developing in the middle of this war. Then again, character development during a war isn't exactly revolutionary.

13. Default

There's just too many characters. Too many new characters were introduced so suddenly in the second half of the story, like the lightning ninja. Where the hell did Darui come from? It's just that he was a character who was never really developed until his fight against the brothers and he didn't deserve the focus he got.

14. Default

As someone said, War is going by too fast. Way too fast. This should be at least 20 chapters of WAR

15. Default

Can't stand unnecessary flashbacks.

16. Brick
    IGN: BushidoClown
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: Ex BattleMage
    Guild: Contagious
    Alliance: No Clue.
    cuba

Another flashback chapter .____.

17. Default

NEW CHAPTAH!!

Spoiler

18. Default

This chapter was bulllsh'it. Not because of the flashback but because of Raikage kicking Naruto's ass with just one freaking hand. What the hell Kishimoto? Sasuke was fighting a whole army and still managed to cut off Raikage's hand, What the hell do you plan for Naruto doing then? convincing Madara to drop his plan through just words? Getting Sasuke back to the good side with even more words?

Sasuke beat Bee, Sasuke beat Raikage, Bee beat Raikage, Raikage beat Naruto.

As much as I understand Naruto's reasoning, I want him to beat the cr@p out of Sasuke, or killing each other as he predicted. I'm sick of fking Sasug@y being displayed as the greatest genius when all he does is spit on the face of anyone that crosses his way.

/Rant

@Smooth Criminal: Remember Bee is actually rapping in Japanese, the translator is just making up words to keep the rap rhythm and the actual meaning of what he says.

19. Default

IIRC, the Raikage cut off his own arm because of Amaterasu, so it wasn't strictly speaking cut off by Sasuke. But it does feel rather annoying to give Naruto such a big boost and then have him be curbstomped so soon. If you have characters stronger than the tailed beasts, what's even the point?

20. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

Well, it depends if you even call that fight, a real fight. The raikage didn't really beat Naruto because Naruto isn't dead. Naruto isn't even severely hurt in any way. Sasuke had some serious problem trying to beat the Raikage, all of which did serious damage to himself (Amatarasu/Susanoo) while the Raikage didn't really get hurt at all. You can't really say that Sasuke was winning that fight at all, as the reason for the Raikage to lose his arm in the first place, was Sasuke's last ditch effort to keep himself protected from attacks (which failed). If it weren't for Madara sweeping in and saving him at the last second, Sasuke would've died.

tl;dr: Naruto did a lot better than Sasuke did vs the Raikage.