Page 101 of 115 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2292
  1. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Why does Madara's rinnegan have no tomoe when Sasuke does, like the Juubi?

Also while Naruto = one brother and Sasuke = the other, is Naruto inheriting the So6P while Sasuke inheriting something else (forgot who it is).

Or was Asura closer to his father than the other or something...

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Woahhhh. Best chapter of the war in my opinion. Did not expect naruto to get sage of 6 paths and sasuke to get the rinnegan in that fashion.

Also HOLY pomegranate AT CUTTING THE TREE IN HALF

3. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

read last weeks chapter(672). the two sons of So6P have chakra-memory-budhist-reincartion-generational-descendant crap. both naruto & sasuke inherit one of the brothers, each.

4. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

IKR, a merely magma rasen shuriken capable of cutting the whole tree that Guy's evening dragon couldn't even put a dent on. Imagine what an odama rasen shuriken would do then.

I'm willing to bet the one calling Madara from inside the tree is Kaguya. She's the one that pulled the infinite tsukuyomi before and since Naruto and sasuke are Ashura and Indra it wouldn't be weird at all.

5. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

So Asura was closer to dad?

Oh wait, rinnegan needs both Uchiha and Senju. Did Indra have the rinnegan?

Yeah, I'm super confused here.

6. the Immutable Neuter
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.
    Level: 25
    Job: Sailor
    Guild: USN
    Alliance: VAQ-141 Shadowhawks
    ireland

Way back when Naruto was still in school (think chapter 1 of the first series iirc), he and sasuke kissed. They shared genes.
    It was for this moment.

7. GLADIGATORS
    usa

Basically he just gave them the ultimate techniques for their bloodlines.

8. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Apparently Kabuto gave Sasuke Senju cells, so I'm not confused about that.

I'm more confused about what belongs to Indra, Asura and Hagoromo. And maybe his mother and brother as well... ugh.

9. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

So in the end it's the two grandkids vs their grandmother

10. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Let it be known that Naruto has some of the best entrances in anime history

11. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

I really couldn't care less for it.

Nothing angers up me like power ups from nowhere and sending the message that despite what the sage was claiming about hard work and other such crap that he is instantly able to bestow greater power for no work at all from anyone for any good reaason.

12. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Isn't shounen the wrong genre for you then?. As much as I can agree that random power ups are stupid you see them in these mangas like 60% of the time. Heck I am not even bothered at Naruto and Sasuke's power up because I can see a bit of logic behind it, but Madara's powerup? The freaking tree was already inside his body wasn't it? how is that NOW it gives him a much greater power than he already had?....

13. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Don't dem purple eyes let you absorb Ninjutsu?

14. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Most of the genre has no problem, arbitrary training sequences (or dragon slayers being able to eat magic in fairy tail), sure, but at least those power ups are justified far prior to being required.

When you have a fight scene that, at any point, you can just say, for no good reason "now the main character is stronger than you despite clearly being far far weaker seconds before".
    Naruto was quite good at not doing this for a long time until the war arc happened. One piece rarely does it, and it's probably the most popular manga for a reason, and fairy tail does it quite often with natsu, but the dragon slayers can eat other magic thing was written explicitly from chapter 1 as a canon get out if a short term power up is needed.

Yes, but the argument now is that madara is using senjutsu and not ninjustsu

15. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Someone should challenge themselves to go back and count how many non-training powers this series has had.

16. GLADIGATORS
    usa

I don't really understand the complaints if the entire point of the sage of the six paths and his background is that he can give chakra to others.

Naruto has worked for a vast majority of his abilities. I really don't understand why you would want an entire training section in the middle of a war just so he doesn't get a technique for no effort whatsoever. Plus there's a fair amount of abilities in the series that have literally nothing to do with training anything in the first place.

17. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

I don't. But this might surprise you, it's completely possible to write a story without having to resort to bullpomegranate if you plan ahead.

And in case you hadn't noticed, literally anyone can give chakra to anyone. That being the standard way to break genjutsu. The problem comes about when a guy who is long dead appears out of nowhere with no hints to having been alive in any sense of the word to give someone a power that somehow exceeds everything, despite the person in question already massively out shadowing every other person by miles (With the exception of 8 gates guy, of course, but that was mentioned to be ridiculously overpowered in its very first appearance).

Hell, at least bleach tried to justify it by timey wimey logic, which, while also stupid in that sense, followed the rules set out in the manga for the most part. And you know you're doing something wrong when your plot can be looked at in a bad light compared to bleach.

18. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Itachi had to practice a lot with Izanami.

19. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

Really, your first example that you come up with is a character who spends most of the manga offscreen (Ample time to learn new things) and was introduced as one of the strongest people in existence to begin with, alongside the fact that itachi never lost to anyone anyway, so you could always argue he never went all out.

If you can't spot the difference between that and a clear case of Deus ex machina, well...

20. Default Re: Naruto Thread (Spoilers For Sure)

... What?

I wasn't arguing for or against anyone, hence the lack of quotes. I just wanted to state something regarding the mentions of training and whatnot.

And on another related note, Naruto does have a lot of Broken Aesops. I think I even posted the list on this thread already, which I imagine by now would've been expanded even more.

Here it is.