Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I'm gonna go ahead and declare group KSing valid against these people.

2. Default

so much agree right here.

3. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

They might try it, but they will see they're not getting more exp/hr than at duals or dragon turtles or bains or wherever they're actually supposed to train.
    (And if they do get better exp at LHC... Nexon needs to rethink early-fourth-job training areas. Logically, levelling should gradually get slower and slower as you rise in levels. There shouldn't be a threshold, such as the above mentioned level 160, at which your exp/hr miraculously jumps up again.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon Straight Male
    IGN: Musiphe
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 277
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Epic
    Alliance: Fatal
    Colorado

I'm mostly talking about the people who only care about seeing high EXP numbers, regardless if it's 10x worse than what they would get per hr at Duals / etc. So as long as they see "AMG 50k + X% party exp" or "AMG X% per kill", they'll stay there thinking it's better for them when it's really not. You'd be surprised to see how few people actually care about their EXP:HR ratio compared to most only focus on the big EXP numbers over it being beneficial.
    If anything the mobs should have been within the 140-150+ level range, instead of 110-120+ as to make it a smoother transition, since that's when exp tends to slow down pretty dramatically.

5. Helium Atom
    IGN: HalTurner
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 172
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: Eternity
    Alliance: Infinity

There's a pretty good amount of maps, even if you only count Beowulf and Stone Golems. Unless one of them becomes wildly popular for some reason, I can't even see it as an issue. I thought making monsters 11x was a smart move. With the accuracy system, I hated my friends training at a place that was only a few levels higher, but couldn't because of accuracy and being within five levels. It felt worse being on the opposite side. For LHC, I don't have to worry about any of that. 13X bishop wants to come when we're all 16X? Welcome aboard.

6. Default

1 x Secret Mastery Book - 0.34%
    1 x Advanced Potential Scroll - 0.69%
    1 x Potential Scroll - 1.03%
    1 x Advanced Equip Enhancement Scroll - 0.34%
    HOLY

Smart Manon=Pink bean lol.

Isn't that F...

7. Default

The dmg is only about 1k more, what's disturbing is that they added PHYS strong again. While reducing the def rate from 70 to 25%. I think this makes it harder now, due to the sheer amount of def ignore skills.

Then again might just be a weird error...i mean Smart Manon?

8. Neon Atom
    IGN: MagicsBISH/BOW
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: BISH/BM/SAIR
    Guild: Destiny and Inspired
    germany

How hard is it to get the "Ani's Box"?
    do u get it from a NPC by defeating a boss?

If yes is that boss strong? or how often can the boss be killed ea day?

I need more Infos :)

9. Default

uhm when i get into tespia i see for 0.01 sec That Greece Wellcome Screen, than that von leon screen.

wtp i can write letters on PIN. until 8 letters.

10. Default

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......

*strangles Asiasoft and Nexon*
    WHY YOU EVER WANT TO DELAY THESE FANTASTIC CONTENTS !!!!!!!!!!

11. Default

To ensure they're not glitchy as hell. Which they will be anyway.

12. Default

The only eye set that matters amirite Justin xD

Am getting these in red :3

13. Default

If I remember from the other thread, you wait in an area untill the start of the hour and you get matched with people and you go kill the boss, and you all get a box?

14. Neon Atom
    IGN: MagicsBISH/BOW
    Server: Bera
    Job: BISH/BM/SAIR
    Guild: Destiny and Inspired
    germany

So is it like Zak and Pap, i can kill the boss twice a day? or just wait in the room b4 the bossstage, then kill it after timer is down, go back to waiting room, kill it and so on?

15. Default

I want them in red(or purple), too. Not sure if I want them on my shad, or a totally new char, though.

16. Default

Hmmm....I was under the impression that the mobs were 140+. Kinda gives the lower players a false sense of faster exp when the see that the highest mob is 120ish.

17. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Shinohiko
    Server: Mardia
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Climax
    canada

I see I have party ready already for Castle Golem. 4 x Castle Golem only in the map? o.O

My party consist of:
    3NL : 18x, 19x, 19x
    1 Hero 19x
    2 Bish : 16x, 19x

Off-topic, Nexon really needs to fix ch's for zakum, czak and especially ht Glitched after 30ppls + adding cht ch's for server that dont have it yet.

18. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Reaction:

Spoiler

I wonder what that face accessory is o.O