Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default

You certainly aren't the only one :D

2. Default

Nice! Congrats on getting things up and going... I was thinking of getting something started after the kom sw drama, but didnt since i pretty much know nothing about the more technical side of running a forum. (basics i can do).
    Anyway, great work, keep it up, and good luck on making the forum a big success... and Im always up for giving a helping hand if its needed.
    Cya around the forum.

3. Default

FINALLY I found the site, ever since the talk in KoM Guild of a new site, I felt I should jion, obviously this will be a big success! Kudos to you and your staff ^_^

4. Default

Grats on getting this forum off the ground. Looks like it'll be a great success judging from the amount of love in this topic

5. Default

Thanks fiel, I really appreciate these forums. SW was crazy gay.

I only went to it to find out info that you and isaac posted...awesome one two punch to get me away from there for good.

6. Default

Not sure if you found this after posting or not, but all the same... this is basically what Fiel has right now: http://www.southperry.net/forums/sho...=1&postcount=1

He also said that he'd be elaborating more upon the rules once he got the other aspects of the forum straightened out.

7. Default

Rules for now:
    Obey the Rules and Regulations sticky in the general maplestory section.
    Don't be an ass.
    Don't spam unneedly (The funhouse is a fun place for that).

The forum currently is very lenient, so as long as you aren't making an ass out of yourself, it's okay until Fiel finishes the rest of the rules.

8. Default

congrats and thanks fiel, ive been waiting forever

change the icon next to the url to something more suitable! (like sw's is an octopus and hs's is a slime)

9. Wanderer of the Dark
    IGN: litesorceror
    Server: scania
    Level: 8X
    Job: I/L Mage
    Guild: lifestream
    Alliance: i wish

this is great fiel, im another you probly wouldnt recognize, but ive been with maple and the sw community for a little over 3 years now, and the extractions, guides and whatnot that you and isaac got together for us was pretty much the only reason i stayed, they were always very well done, its nice youve got your own place since sw has gone down the hole, i hope this site gets the kind of community that place used to have, that would be great

10. Default

Ya!
    More Fiel..
    FIEL ALL THE TIME!
    the FIEL CHANNEL!
    But seriously
    Fiel Admin
    Isaac mod.

HEAVEN ON MS

11. I AM NOW "Mute"
    IGN: Stephen
    Server: U.S.A.