Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Default

And please include a market section :p otherwise there will be all these random threads S>@@@ B>@@@ P/C ploxxx etc...

2. Default

An entire site dedicated to Fiel and his extractions? Epic. :D

One question though... Why? o.0

3. xDae

Basically, SW admin + Fiel = not good

So Fiel deleted all his threads, leading to a global ignore, which Fiel wanted

4. Default

To make an epic protest against the reign of terror caused by the moderators of sleepywood.net forums!

yarly.

5. Default

I hope you can keep this site going for a while, I'm a little tired of trying to figure out where the MS people hang out.

Should work out well announcing information in this format instead of relying on SW forum to do it. No more image limits per post :P

6. Default

Let me be the .. not last to say, "Hell yes."

You the man, Fiel.

7. Default

Thank god.

SW.net is such a garbage website. I no longer have to browse that pomegranate to see updates.

8. Default

Fiel deserves a...

Spoiler

9. Default

A friend of mine directed me here so I decided to give it a look. No one will probably know me but I've always respected Fiel and IsaacGs and the highly informative information they provided on Sleepywood. Ive known for months of the corruption that took place behind the scenes of SW but I still visited there as there were no alternatives in terms of information and "community" so to say (and dont throw basil at me).

Looking at this, I wish this forum luck in growing. I'll do whatever I can to aide it with whatever I can contribute (Hopefully mostly in the archer section. That's the only part of SW I still actively post in as being an archer for 3 years, its something I have a passion for and where there are archers asking questions I will be also, hence why I still use SW). I've been waiting for a forum similar to this to emerge since the banning of KoM from SW and I think i've finally found a "replacement" for Sleepywood.

I hope to get to know some of you here and whatnot and good luck with this forum~

Jackk

10. Default

lol @ the nobody will probably know me. I doubt that even half of all these people doesn't know you! :p

Yay for all the cool people coming here ^___^

11. Default

I saw this on the FMS forums. Nice forums, Fiel. I'm Alysha for those who don't know.

12. Default

Jack's the one who gave me the link for here.

Best of luck keeping this place going, Paul! Let us know if you need our help :3

~Lyssa

13. Default

I am really happy to see that you started your own forums. Please don't be the next Adura or I'll personaly rip your head apart Fiel <3

14. Default

Seconded.
    Nobody likes hypocritical peaches.

But don't worry, you aren't and we love you.
    :)

15. Helium Atom
    IGN: Kevvl14
    Server: Bera
    Level: 14x
    Job: Marxist
    Guild: Typoists
    Alliance: Purified

I'm a hypocrite D=

but only because I hate hypocrites, and am one myself. That's the only hypocritical thing I do :)

This place looks fun ^^
    Probably going to be: Less elitest, more free minded than Sleepy, and WAY less immature than Basil.

*favourites
    Last edited by Kevvl; 2008-07-01 at 09:09 PM. Reason: Typos D=

16. Hot minute Gay Male

IGN: Farewell
    Server: Reboot
    Level: ???
    Job: Meth Addict
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None

Ah.. This color scheme is much more pleasant than the one that was up earlier. Nice job. :)

17. Default

i kind of liked that black/grey look that fiel had before lol.

Movie section plzzzzzz Fiel =(

18. Totally Quit
    IGN: SubIimity
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 156
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: Infamous
    Alliance: QUIT

Good luck with ur new home. Glad to see all your hard work hasnt been in vain. You have given so much to the maplestory community so thankyou for that.

19. Neutron Straight Male
    IGN: TenKayPlusHP
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: (the one and only) HP Dark Knight
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: -none-
    canada

x.x
    i did too
    but then it was hard to navigate around

and the forum was really long earlier lol like had the scroller that extended like 500-600 pixels > overall forum lol

but it's much better now :P