Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

1. Default

Nice job on the site!

I have always supported your extractions, and it's disappointing to see what happened happen, but hey, it's a new beginning, so have fun with it!

2. Default

I totally agree. Personally, Fiel WAS SW to me. He's done so much for the Maple community. It's just amazing at how much work he does, just to get out information to everyone. ^^ Keep up the good work Fiel, and good luck on this site. I'm with you all the way. xP

3. Default

i'm hoping that some of the greats follow your lead and come here

4. Neon Atom

IGN: rattboy
    Server: windia
    Level: 148
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Virtual
    Alliance: Sanctum

Finally Fiel makes the world a better and safer place for his content !! glad you finally made a forum !! cant wait to see how it turns out over the next few weeks as you become more and more atuned to the fact that there is nothing holding you back !!.

5. Default

nice website. jus wondering is there a way for the forum to be a bit more condensed? i needa use the bttom scroller bar and move it right to see the quick reply button.

6. Default

I've been slowly losing interest in sw.net and it's community, lets hope this becomes a better place :)

7. Default

Your own internet place, eh? Adura should be thankful, at least now some of his bandwidth costs will be redirected here :D

Good luck. Betcha this place will grow fast.

8. Electron

IGN: same
    Server: Scania
    Level: 200
    Job: Arch mage I/L
    Guild: Benevolence
    Alliance: Xenophobia Polaris

Default We here

We are here to support you fiel, for a long time now you have provided all of us with valueble information in the other comunities and never asked for nothing in return, so we look forward to be part of your new venture, godspeed and keep up the good work

9. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: BuffDaSnail
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 15x
    Job: DrK!
    Guild: Irresistible
    Alliance: IrreForce
    California

Well due to Paul's departure from SW, its having a MASSIVE impact to everyone that knew him.

Paul, don't worry. You have my support here 110% of the way. Now go do your thing your will tells it to do, good luck with everything!
    Last edited by WillDaSnail; 2008-07-01 at 06:02 PM.

10. Default

Sorry to hear what happened to you at sw.net Fiel!

But, you got a nice site here, so all your work has not been for nothing! :)

Thank god I finally got my IGN maple name as user name here so ppl can stop calling me HolyFiro (oh what a terrible sw.net username I have :')...).

Anyway, nice forum, but the skin is WAAAAAAAAAAAY to wwwwwiiiiiiddddddeeeee, did you do that on purpose or is it up for fixing? :P (you can set %-age based witdths in vBulletin for skins).

Go Go Fiel! :)

11. Hot minute Gay Male

IGN: Farewell
    Server: Reboot
    Level: ???
    Job: Meth Addict
    Guild: None
    Alliance: None

Thanks for creating a site, Paul. Your threads were really the only thing Sleepywood was good for. :)

12. Default

Ya i have only used sleepy for your updates and to check the Archer forums,Lets all help the chinchilla take down the Giant.

13. Default

can u make a section where we can post videos plz fiel?

14. Default

That sure seems like a great idea to me ^^

15. xDae

They keep poofing D, lol SW is in the past

The future is SP!

Good work Paul, let me know if I can help in any way

16. Electron
    Server: Orlando, FL
    Level: Music, Graphic/Web/Video Design/Dev, Computers, Programming, Cars, Baseball, Writing, Drawing, Music
    Job: Mmmmmm development

I'd imagine you're still getting everything set up (that can take a while), but a Site Suggestions/Ideas section would be awesome to collect thoughts.

17. Default

Yeah so we can stop posting our random ideas in here :p

18. xDae

^^ Agreed

Also, a "hey im new" section. Not all of us will come from SW or GameFAQs. Be nice to have a place for them to introduce themselves, ask nub questions, etc