Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Southperry Reputation System

You'll potentially see two new tabs on the User Profile - "Reputation" and "My Opinion".

"My Opinion" lets you answer a series of yes/no questions regarding the user you're viewing. All questions are optional, votes are registered immediately when clicked, and can be changed at will.

"Reputation" shows an aggregate view of everyone who's voted on each question for each person, giving a high level view of the reputation of various people as it relates to the questions being asked.

Changes made on your "My Opinion" screen about someone will not update the "Reputation" screen automatically, you'll have to refresh the page to see the new values because all the tabs are loaded at the time the page loads, not when you click the tab.

The question list is flexible, items may be added or removed at any given time.
    There are minimum requirements to be able to give your opinion to limit mult abuse, if you haven't met them yet you may not see that tab. Everyone can see the Reputation tab, it's public info. You can not vote on yourself. You can not see who voted on you, only how many votes the percents represent.

Mods may or may not have voting disabled on their pages, but so far are not planned to have it disabled.

You can not opt out of this feature, you can not hide what other people think of you, you can not prevent people from voting on you. Yes it's visible on your profile it's public opinion, therefore you don't own it and can't control it.

2. Default

Yay, I has no votes! :D And b'aww I apparently don't have what it takes to send in an opinion. Maybe I should post moar.

Can there also be a "Seems friendly" and "Hardcore gamer" option?

3. Default

I too would appreciate hardcore or competitive gamer option!

4. Default

It's already there.

5. Default

By the way, it's comes across* Eos. Small typo

6. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

The thing was just implemented, dude. :B

I like it. Better than a regular fame system some forums have. I do agree that there should be some more options, though. Like, maybe "talented," "good debater," "friendly," and more...

Maybe they're already up there and I didn't look at it hard enough but I'm in a hurry anyway. More options! :3

EDIT: kay Friendly is on there and "good debater" is probably the same as making insightful posts, I'm stupid

7. Default

I can see how many votes the percents represent. Can only I see it or something?

8. Default

It changed since the write up. Sue my editor.

9. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

what does 0% of 1 voters mean?

Does this mean not enough votes to make it valid?

Cause i have some that show 0 votes but a few shoes 0% of 1 votes.

10. Default

It means one person voted no

11. Default

It isn't required to answer all he questions. The percentage represents the amount of voters that said "Yes".

12. Default

To that specific question.

No. I object to fabulosity.

13. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

Thisbecool

Where is grammar nazi part?

Offtopic: wtp Khoi haxs. How do I get custom profile background X-x

14. Default

It's a donor-permission feature.

15. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

I am okay with this.

16. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Wow, I was expecting more rage.

Btw I specifically requested for the "Has posted some pretty crack-pot theories."

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

It falls under the "uses impeccable grammar" part. That's the closest thing to grammar nazi.

You object to this?

I'm sad panda now.

18. Default

Haters.

19. Default

woah. cool! :D I was just thinkin the other day how I wish I could "thank" someone for a post or give them rep. :P