1. | (◕ ‿◕)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ) Straight Male
    IGN: You
    Server: get
    Level: me
    Job: so confused.
    Guild: Follow the
    Alliance: Pretty Lights!
    argentina

Only one thing bothers me: not being able to see who voted what. That unnerves me. Furiously.

It's okay though, I like the feat.

2. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

If names are to show, then Southperry would explode.

3. Default

I remember that threat.
    Hopefully Eos' defenses do prevent you from carrying it out, and this is all I have to say.

4. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Knowing who voted what can lead to finger pointing/unneeded drama.

*Ninja-ed by Corn. Dang you!

5. Default

Why is that?

6. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

Point proven.

7. Default

Being able to see who voted what about people would be such a massive tidal wave of drama, it would take exactly 6 nanoseconds before southperry was pronounced lost at sea in the chaos.

Not sure how this is going to go down, but at the very least it should be entertaining

8. Default

9. Default

We should be allowed to choose not to answer after we mistakingly click yes/no for a question.

Could we have something more graphical to represent the percentage? Like a blue bar that fills up as it approaches 100% and have the number of votes to the side and the percentage written on the bar.

10. Default

People can think what they like about me, but I don't see why someone would think I am a weaboo.

11. Default

An option to disable this would be nice Eos. I don't want 6 billion negative things about me on my profile just because the only people that cared to go and vote are those that feel like they completly have to bash and hate me.

12. Default

Nope. There will be no disabling.
    I was perfectly clear on that. If you don't want to know what people think of you, don't look.
    If you don't want other people to know what other people think of you, get off the internet.

I will however concede to allow N/A voting.

13. Default

Apparently someone thinks I'm annoying. lolololol.

*annoys*

14. Default

Hehe. I see one of them that looks like it was practically made for him. Time to find that person and contribute to it. lolol

15. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

whats this if i may ask?

16. Default

Excitarse

él(la) me excita

17. Default

It hurts to have people target you regardless of the situation. However, if you are strong enough you should be able to handle the criticism. Although, I too dislike this. Especially since many options were clearly added for the purpose of allowing people to attack others and some options are needlessly nitpicky (grammar...). I also dislike that this system creates a system that will influence prejudices and might interfere with newer people making their own personal judgements of others.

So, I'll simply not participate.

18. Default

I'm very interested in who and why the hell those people said "yes" to the following statements :

75.00% of 8 voters Has posted some pretty crack-pot theories

25.00% of 8 voters Lurks more than anything

100.00% of 6 voters Might be a weeaboo

37.50% of 8 voters Tends to be Pro-Nexon

50.00% of 2 voters Turns me on ()

The ONLY thing I can think of for those is the fact that I speak any Japanese makes me a weaboo... Which makes absolutely no f'ucking sense whatsof'uckingever.

19. Default

Many people think anyone who claims to be an Otaku is a weaboo by default, the rest don't know the difference