Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I guess I should have just said it. You made a typo. Under Jeweler you stated that "Characters must first choose the Miner profession to unlock Blacksmith as their second profession."

And can't you preview the rings?

2. Default

Hehe, sorry, that was confusing, guess I got lazy there and just copy-and-pasted. It's fixed now, thanks.

Anyway, I've checked the data I have on the rings, there's definitely only one slotted ring that, thankfully, is made through Jewel Crafting, that's all I can do for now (road trip)

3. Default

Yup.

4. Default

You can preview the rings in the production window.

5. Default

Has anyone stumbled upon a guide that goes into details on the actual crafting of an item?

For example, with Maker, we can add Jewels, Crystals, Stimulators, etc. when making equips.
    I'm really curious to see what can be throw into Blacksmithing/Jewel Crafting because I've seen some screens of some ridiculously over-average items being pumped out.

6. Default

As far as I know, and as far as I've tried, you can't customize any of the equips you make in any way. Whatever happens is basically luck.

7. Default

Confirming.

8. Default

You cannot add in any Jewels, Crystals, or Simulators into the production skill window anymore.

9. Lazy Mathematician Female
    IGN: MsJudith
    Server: Windia
    Level: 130
    Job: aran
    Guild: n/a
    Alliance: n/a
    California

So graded jewels will be useless? D:

10. Default

Indeed they will be useless. Sorry :c

11. Default

Makes sense seeing how I haven't read any mention of it.
    Seemed like what it is: get the ingredients and go.

In that case, can I get some confirmation that weapons like this are indeed possible? Because that's a 35 above average weapon right there. Just wondering if this is perhaps the result of a test server or if the new system is just that good.

Finding screens of weapons/equips made from Blacksmithing has been difficult/impossible.
    I know I saw at least one way over-average Polearm, but I haven't been able to relocate that image.

12. Default

Oh, that's not 147 ATT, you gain 147 Blacksmith EXP for creating it.The other value, the 5, is the fatigue it costs you to make it.

13. Default

Well that's what I get for not knowing Korean.

Basically, I'm just trying to figure out which equipment forging system is the most beneficial.
    I mean, I know the new one can give Potential, but if the current one can result in higher base stats, it'd be a waste not to make use of it.

14. Default

Thank you for this! <3

15. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Shinohiko
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 200
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Memento
    Alliance: Climax
    canada

What will be the best profession for Thief? Shad , NL ? I was thinking either Blacksmith or Alchemist.

16. Default

It's not WoW; your class doesn't matter at all.

17. Won't Be Coming Back Male

canada

I Meant like there should be something better than the other one as in an pros and cons for each job.
    ex: Like me I have alchemist my 3rd job skill. so maybe If I become Alchemist. and I can just make my potion durability longer...

18. Default

It doesn't have benefits like that, however, certain professions level certain personality traits faster, like, a Herbalist could level their Sense pretty fast by collecting herbs, which increase MP and allow you to identify items without magnifying glasses when you reach a certain level of Sense. The most helpful for a NL would probably be Will, which increases HP, but you don't get experience for that from a profession, you get it by staying online, so it really doesn't matter what you pick.

19. Won't Be Coming Back Male

canada

What do you mean for NL would be "WILL"? < skill? profession? any page or link I can get info out of it.

20. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It's a personality stat which is not explained in this guide. It's explained in detail in spadows blog and it's pretty straightforward.