Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
  1. Default Re: MapleStory Chaos: Profession Recipe Guide

I'll update this for KMS in a couple hours, or probably the KMST patch from today, they should've backported any recipe changes, plus I think upgraded VL recipes are available in game, so I wanna see if they fixed the DBG recipe. For now, though, you should know the Meister Shoulder is actually in the RED shop. And I don't know, I haven't done any hunting on high level stuff, mostly been leveling Xenon, and when I was on kMS, leveling a new bowman, so I'm not sure what the drop rate is like.

마이스터 숄더 x1 (Meister Shoulder) (No Recipe Needed)
    Req. Profession Level: 12 | Fatigue Cost: 100 | Cooldown Time: 1800 sec | Premium Recipe
    Ingredients:
    - 뒤틀린 시간의 정수 (Essence of Twisted Time) x700
    - Dream Stone x50
    - Superior Abrasive x50
    - 마력 결정 (Magic Crystal) x100
    - Philosopher's Stone x35
    - 상급 주문의 정수 (Advanced Spell Essence) x100

Blacksmith (KMS v196)

Accessory Crafter (KMS v196)

Alchemist (KMS v196)
    Last edited by Grey; 2013-07-11 at 09:58 PM.

2. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Default Re: MapleStory Chaos: Profession Recipe Guide

Where are the recipes of the Gold label Zero's stuff?.

3. Default Re: MapleStory Chaos: Profession Recipe Guide

Does anyone know if the recipe drop locations have changed at all? For that matter where I can find one at all?
    Figured this would be the best place to post this considering it's relevant, and in the guides section, (aaaand I didn't want to start a whole new thread in Q&A) but if not feel free to delete this post mods.

4. Default Re: MapleStory Chaos: Profession Recipe Guide

I typically go by monster book, but I'm only ever looking for alchemy recipes. You should be able to find the other recipes in a similar fashion.

5. Default Re: MapleStory Chaos: Profession Recipe Guide

Hmm.. that's a good resource at least. I suppose I can just go through all 628 of them and create a nice list. Shouldn't take me long. Thanks for the response!