Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I've been extracting level 90 rings (since I'm making a lot of em, may as well get some monster crystals).

Right now I'm at roughly 150 intermediate to 52 advanced (can't say exact numbers because 1 my friend gave me 20 intermediate, and 2 I forged some stuff to use some up)
    Which is definitely closer to 25% extracting at the next rank up.
    But, they're also level 90 gear, which is the highest that produces Intermediate crystals.

Anyway, my theory would be that level 110/120 gear is more likely to make Superior crystals.

2. Default

Really? Wow. I'd say you've been getting unlucky. I've extracted a crap load of those level 90 rings and i've gotten more along the lines of a 3:2 ratio of intermediates to advanced. Perhaps closer to 2:1. Definitely not 3:1 though.

3. Default

Okay, I may have got some of the intermediates from low level items too, that was just an approximation.

On my last stretch I went 149 to 179, and 52 to 75, which is 30 to 23, closer to your 3:2 figure.

10% @ 40/70/100, 20% @ 50/80/110, 40% @ 60/90/120 anyone?
    Last edited by Stereo; 2011-07-16 at 05:07 PM.

4. Default

I'll back up that theory regarding level 100 equips: of ~100 diassembled, 13 resulted in superior item crystals.

It was on track to be exactly 10 but I got really lucky at the end.

5. Cash0

Uh... I don't know what ranged class you're playing but I'm a level 161 Bowmaster and I am no where close to 8k HP. I have not washed. A Drk will always be much liked on any character IMO. Makes potions much more efficient. :3

6. Default

So uh, what's the benefit of leveling up the professions if you can create everything right on the start?

7. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

the fact that you can't make everything from te start, and most high leve stuff will fail if you aren't their level

8. Default

Well, iAmFear, thanks for the great guide. I reached lvl 10 Accesory two days ago, so I'm finally done. (No nx used.)
    I'm still sad that upon reaching lvl 10..there was nothing. No reward, no quest..nothing. The NPC just says: "The student has become the master." .__.

Now I can craft everything at 100%..but I still need recipe for everything. x_x

9. Default

Tenacious Green Gilded Belt x1
    - AquaMarine x8
    - Advanced Abrasive x3
    - Advanced Item Crystal x10

Tenacious Blue Gilded Belt x1
    - Power Crystal x8
    - Advanced Abrasive x3
    - Advanced Item Crystal x10

The above 2 seem to be wrong, as the Tenacious Blue Gilded Belt requires aquamarines and not power crystals...

If this is wrong then are there others that are incorrect as well?
    Last edited by IceCorp; 2011-07-24 at 12:56 PM.

10. Default

I don't do these manually, so there's always a chance for error. Though, I'm guessing this is the result of a name change between Tespia and the live server, the names in the guide are currently based on gMST, this is evident in the fact that there doesn't appear to be a "Tenacious Green Gilded Belt" in gMS, but that was the name assigned to Item #1132050, which is now obviously Tenacious Blue Gilded Belt, which used to be the name for the next belt. My bad for thinking they would have finalized names in Tespia, lol.

I'm surprise you didn't notice, though, when testing that out, the the name changes are not reflected in the recipes, and the recipes keep their original names.

The recipes themselves are correct, but the names attached to their produced items have been changed in the transition between the test server and the live server. I'll update using gMS as soon as possible.

It'll be fixed as early as today, and on Sunday night at the latest.

It's going to be a while longer. I wasn't exactly sure how to reconcile the differences in equip name and recipe name, though I think this is only an issue for belts, I'm still going to add the actual recipe items to the list of required items for all items that require recipes, this way, you'll be able to see what items require what recipes.
    Last edited by Grey; 2011-07-27 at 09:42 PM.

11. Default

Then I will continue to wait patiently for your updated information.
    Thanks!

12. Default

Btw, what's the diff. between a regular android vs deluxe android? Can we use royal facial coupons on it or something?

13. Default

Regular has blue clothes
    Deluxe has a maid suit and better eyes/hair

14. Donator Straight Male
    IGN: ShinkuDragon HoukaPhoenix BoshokuRaven
    Server: Scania
    Level: 152
    Job: Batman
    Guild: IDissOrtis
    panama

deluxe can also use the last two hearts, which have more slots.

15. Default

Jump quest quests give a ton of willpower, sabitrama's first one gave me 300 and the second gives 600 or so my friend says, doing it today once I get close to 500 from dojo.

edit: both jump quest quests from sabitrama give 300 willpower

16. Default

Does it go over the daily limit/not count for the daily limit?
    Can they be repeatable?

17. Default

If in one chunk, like 300, then yes it can exceed the limit of 500 per day. Can't get any more after that.

No.

18. Default

I already know that. I meant to say can we use royal coupons on it? 'cause we can just use nx to change the look anyway.

If not, then the only thing good about it is the ability to use garnet/crystal hearts then. o-o

19. Default

how much would a advanched dexterity pill X recipe cost in broa and a sharp noble pauldron lvl 110?
    i'm really confused because some say 5M and another say 100M + for the pauldron?