Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

1. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Oh my god........ those +2000/+4000 HP potions. One of the main reasons I played my Brawler was to be able to play the game without dying all the time. Now this.......... well DPS classes can now have their cake and eat it too.

2. Default

Nothing gets changed since 1.2.125.
    Talking about Android, the Premium Android can give you some good buf, like 10 ATT/MAT maybe?
    I have the recipe but can't afford the 10 advanced crystals.
    The Gold Heart can be scrolled and potentialed but they are all time-limited for 2 weeks.

3. Default

Thanks for the list, but double checking one thing. When they removed maker and replaced it's task with the Blacksmith profession, did the job restriction carry over? In other words, would you need 5 Blacksmiths and 2 other characters of the appropriate levels in order to have access to crafting everything? Like Mage makes Mage stuff only? Warrior, warrior, etc?

4. Default

You can create any equipment from any class.

5. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Item Crystals - These have the same images as the existing Monster Crystals, but I assume different item ID's? So existing Monster Crystals become junk overnight?

Proof of Investment - Can anyone clarify how they are gotten from PvP? Going by the name, it seems you don't have to win to get them, just show "effort"?

So many different materials... do we get an extra inventory tab for profession items?

6. Default

Item Crystals - Yep, junk
    Proof of Investment - I assume it's just like Sign of Ares, you get like, a tenth or a hundredth of your PvP score as Battle Points, and you can trade in 500 BP for 1 Proof of Investment or 2500 BP for 7 Proof of Investment.

And you get a 4 Slot Item Bag that can hold your mining or herbalism items.

7. Default

So aside of being able to create all sorts of new materials, dissasembling and making awesome (and expensive) potions, Alchemists can fuse equipment too, right? I heard this gives items potential, but I don't know if it's true and if there would be any other reason to fuse equipment. So could someone please explain this to me?

8. Default

About the 4000 HP potion:

Alchemy:
    1 MaxHP: +4000 (Time: 120 Min) Potion
    - 1 Best Quality Potion Bottle (NPC buy)
    - 8 Higher Item Crystal (100-120) -> Disassemble lvl 100 weapons ftw... :)

- 3 Juniper Seed Oil
    - 3 Magic Powder (Purple)

Are made with Herbalism:

Herbalism:
    1 Juniper Seed Oil | 1 Magic Powder (Purple) (I assume you get both)
    - 1 Best Quality Flask - I assume you need to buy this somewhere?
    - 6 Juniper Seed - I assume you get this via mining

So you need:
    - 3x Best Quality Flask (NPC buy)
    - 18 Juniper Seed - I assume you get this via mining

I have no idea how hard it is to mine these Juniper Seeds, but I guess it's not that hard... :)

Also, don't forget these +4000HP potions last 2 hours.

9. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

Yes it does give potential BUT you can only combine the Same equipment.

10. Default

Not like MS has logic or anything, but creating those level 130 weapons via Blacksmith is somewhat awkward.

I mean, the Sword, Spear, PA, Dagger, Claw, and Gun need "Wisdom" Crystals? Wand, Staff, Bow, Xbow, Knuckle, Axe, and BW need "LUK" Crystals? Sure, Wand & Staff use luk as their secondary stats, but the others don't make much sense. Yes, this is MS, but really..

Anyway, brb as I remind myself to stock up on Wisdom & LUK Crystals.

11. Default

Great thread, you don't know how much trouble it was to look at Fiel's extractions of the recipes, Ctrl+C, go to Insoya, Google Page Translate, Ctrl+F, Ctrl+V, Ctrl+C, Google Text Translate, Ctrl+V, TRANSLATE! Korengrish or selected wrong extraction.

A suggestion to avoid excessive and unwarranted or concerning the high level equips/potions would be to remark on which pieces require recipes to make and to include a remark on their rarity or one-time-use.

Also, do 130+ equips drop from Van Leon and The Empress exclusively, because that would make getting those crystals out of range for me (no connections, is a MG-dependent).

12. Certified Pimento Bi Male
    IGN: xxxxFenixR
    Server: Bera
    Level: Mix
    Job: Severals
    Guild: None
    Alliance: Nada
    Farm: Wut?
    venezuela

You make the lvl 130 Equips. You trade somethings that drops in van leon castle and boss for the Vanleon Set AND you kill the Empress for the 140 Equipment.

13. Default

They chose some random ass ores to use as weapons (aquamarines, garnets....). I cleaned out my ore mule 3 weeks ago and I remember throwing out 40 garnets and 50 aquamarines, f'uck.

14. Default

I think I am wondering about regular jewel forging. It looks like you can create plates and jewels with less ore if you use your profession skill. This would tell me that I should not bother to refine my ores and just keep them in Ore format so that I may get more value out of them. Am I correct?

15. Default

When you play in PvP, you have a score on the side of your screen. Every 10 Score gives you 1 Battle Point (BP). Then you can trade in the BP for Proofs at a ticket counter.
    500 BP = 1 Proof
    1500 BP = 4 Proofs
    2500 BP = 7 Proofs

You get a 4 slot bag for either mining or herbalism (whichever one you choose) after you're done the tutorial. You can get different bags through the event quest when it first comes out, raising an Item Pot, and from various events.
    Fusing equipment re-randomizes the equipment, giving it new stats and the potential to be unidentified. You have to fuse the same items for it to work. Its a really low chance to be unidentified though.

Yep.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Does the same "less ores per jewel" effect apply to lidium as well?

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Noticed something as I re-read the thread. It said the monster crystals needed to make these new items aren't the same as the ones we currently have? Is that true??? If so, well crap gotta sell my monster crystals as I get em then instead of hoarding.

18. Default

Can't remember it specifically, but probably. I can check.
    Yep, they're useless, as well as your graded jewels. You can just make stuff with those crystals before the patch, then disassemble them after for the new ones.

19. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Both good news. Thanks for the tip. Hoarding for this patch isn't so hard after all.