item 4 levels above: 39%

item 1 level above: 105 exp, 84% success rate
    same lvl: 100 exp, 100% success
    1 below: 95 exp
    2 below: 90 exp
    3 below: 86 exp
    4 below: 82 exp ?

2. Default

You sure about that? My memory is a little rusty but i'm pretty sure I remember it being same xp.

Edit: Indeed, my memory is rusty.
    Last edited by White; 2011-06-23 at 03:47 PM.

3. Default

You get more exp for items above your level. Also, after level 6, all items that are at your level only have a 95% success rate, you have to be over in order for it to be 100% successful. I dunno if this applies to items at level 10, it would sure suck if it did. For mining and herbalism, you get 1 extra exp per level above a certain vein or herb is and -2 exp per level below.

Alchemy (From Level 2)

Blacksmithing (From Level 4); Probably also applies to Jewel Crafting
    Last edited by Grey; 2011-06-23 at 11:34 AM.

4. Default

ok so its safe to say that you get 5% additional exp per level for making something above your skill level. now if we only know the % exp per failure gotten, we could easily chart the best way to lv 10.

5. Default

Just a quick question: How many mules do I need to create everysingle plate? I mean, my main character will be focusing on crafting rings while my mule creates the plates. You think I might need 2 miner jobs? This is for getting lvl 10 jeweler in 15 days.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: I have another question. =O I saw on Spadow's blog that there was also an Event involving the mining profession. It said that when you reach lvl 7 mining, they will give you a Gold Pickaxe and Bag with more slots.
    Now, my question is: How many days do we have for this event?

Because if it's the same as the Dark Angelic Ring, then I don't think I can complete both of them in 15 days. x_x

6. Default

Neither quest has been confirmed for GMS, but if they do I'm sure it will be a CP with a date change.

7. Default

Well, the number of items you can make in a single day is about, if you start a midnight, 46ish (100 Fatigue at Midnight, 100 in 20 Hours, 30 for potions, 230 Fatigue per day, divided by 5), so depending on if you have the ores or not, and how many ores it would take, it'd be 46 x (# of ores + # of plates produced), so the max amount would probably gold or topaz, for which you need 4 ores. If you don't have the ores already, it'd be 46 * (4+1), it'd cost 4 fatigue to mine each ore and 1 to create the plate, this does get a little complicated though, since you might get topaz or gold when mining, so it could be uneven, or 46 times 5, which is 230, so it'd cost 230 fatigue to produce 46 plates, so the maximum number of miners you need is 3, but since you get 230 fatigue per day, it could work with even 1 mule.

Also, someone check my math... and my reasoning?

8. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

What level did you have to get jewel crafting to in kms to recieve the reg angelic bless and dark angelic bless recipies?
    ive heard 10 from some people, and 7 from others lol
    sorry if its been said before, i dont feel like reading 16 pages x_x

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

10 for dark ang bless, i think 5 for the reg.

10. Won't Be Coming Back Male

IGN: Biades4hire
    Server: Windia
    Level: 19x
    Job: Dual Blade

Thanks
    guess ill get to work stocking up on plates tommorow lol
    B> plates and gems in windia

11. Default

you know i still dont get why you wouldnt just want to make the Swift Deadshot Ring II for the final few levels. seems to me like there is a much better reasoning to make the higher end stuff as you lose out on less exp (5 exp loss is still 5 exp loss) and with the limited number of combines for exp, the less you lose the better right? i mean the Swift Deadshot Ring II takes what? Dark Crystal x1 Advanced Abrasive x1 Swift Deadshot Ring II recipe x1? with the recipe being vendor bought as i can not find it under drop list from the link to ellinforest given before. So since it is vendor bought, whats another few click and mesos in order to get the best exp for your fatigue? so you have to make the combines right there by the guy, or close to him. still doesn't seem like that big of a deal for an additional 5 exp or so per combine

12. Default

It's not a vendor recipe. The only ring recipes you can buy are Swift Deadshot Ring I and [Stat] Ring IV. I mean, you can go and make Swift Deadshot Ring I and get the 5 extra EXP, but I don't believe it's worth 300k per ring.

13. Default

Good to know if you're running against the deadline, but as you say, highly impractical, you'd need some 309 recipes from level 7 to level 10, at 300K a pop, that's 92.7M not including the fact that Diamonds currently cost more and are more scarce. Mathematically, if you take the number of number of Gold/Topaz from the number of Diamonds necessary to get from level 7 to level 10 you get 18. That's essentially 18 less rounds of Jewelcrafting (90 Fatigue) you'd need to do or approximately half-a-day of Jewelcrafting. That math seems wrong, not even I expected it to make that little difference, but until corrected, I suppose it does.

14. Default

I remember there was a guide showing the mining levels and what level you needed to be to make certain plate/mine vein. Do you have that table? D:

I've been looking for two days now and I can't find that guide...

Below: That would be awesome :)
    It's because I don't have plates/jewels...Only ores. I have a feeling that I won't be able to refine all of them. I think I need a certain level for each plate/jewel.

15. Default

That was probably this guide. I took the tables down because they didn't really seem all that helpful, I can put em back up by either tonight, or tomorrow morning, though.

16. Default

then what does it drop from? since i do not see it being listed upon said thread on ellinforest, which lead me to believe that it is a vendor sold recipe since they have all the other recipes listed even without drops afak.

17. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

It's an incomplete list. Just because it isn't there doesn't mean it's from an NPC.

18. Default

Read through about 16 pages of info. between this and the extraction page and everything seems well and good, except I'm confused about a couple things.

1. Changing professions? I mean, is it like WoW where you can change professions but you lose all of your work in that profession and you have to start at level 1 if you wanted to go back and what-not? Can you even change at all?

2. I see the "limits" in the post above -- are the recipes in the form of items? Like a scroll that allows you to make said item? If no and you just gain recipes by leveling up and such, then it seems these godly equips are going to be really easy to obtain. There has to be something you need that is rare that will keep just anybody from making them, right? Like with Timeless equips and the Rock of Time.

3. If the above is not true and there is no item for a recipe, does that mean you can really only make each of the equips once?

These are the only things I couldn't seem to get a straight answer to. Thanks. :)