Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Yes, just the potion part. I don't know about the Jewelist/Blacksmith because I'm not one.
    And yes, it still worked the day after. Infact, I still can use a recipe I used a month ago.

2. Default

Jeweler recipes are definitely one use.

Before

After

3. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

So even if you fail creation, you still get exp towards the next level?

Good s'hit.

4. Default

Yeah, but it costs you the same amount of fatigue and gives less exp than succeeding something around your level, so I wouldn't recommend it.

5. Default

sorry if this is a noob question, but can u list the items that are to be made with those plates/ores as well, tyvm

6. Default

Pretty sure just making the ores into plates gives all the experience you need.

It's unfortunate that, atleast in Khaini, it's pretty difficult to find these ores for anything less than 400k+ per ore because they've stopped dropping. :(

7. Default

Would using a combination of Gold plates and Topaz jewels yield the same exp rate; and that you'd finish within the same amount of time if you were to use 388 gold plates?
    Ex. 200 gold plates and 188 topaz jewels?
    Thanks in advance!

8. Default

No, it certainly does not give you the exp you need. In fact, you should probably have mutliple secondary characters to refine these ores for you so you don't waste your fatigue on them.

You craft rings that only require one plate and one varnish item, these rings are usually terrible, but you can feed them to item pots, NPC them, or just drop em.

Level 1
    1 Level 40 DEF Ring
    1 Silver Plate
    1 Low Grade Varnish
    1 Level 40 ACC Ring
    1 Opal
    1 Low Grade Varnish
    1 Level 40 EVA Ring
    1 Silver Plate
    1 Low Grade Varnish

Level 2
    1 Level 50 DEF Ring
    1 Orihalcon Plate
    1 Low Grade Varnish
    1 Level 50 ACC Ring
    1 Amethyst
    1 Low Grade Varnish
    1 Level 50 EVA Ring
    1 Orihalcon Plate
    1 Low Grade Varnish

Level 3
    1 Level 60 Speed/Jump Ring (Speed +5|Jump +3)
    1 Steel Plate
    1 Low Grade Varnish
    1 Level 60 ACC Ring
    1 Steel Plate
    1 Low Grade Varnish
    1 Level 60 EVA Ring
    1 Sapphire
    1 Low Grade Varnish

Level 4
    1 Level 70 Speed/Jump Ring (Speed +10|Jump +6)
    1 Adamantium Plate
    1 Mid Grade Varnish

Level 5 - Gonna have to disassemble for this one, or continue making the level 4 items. You can disassemble the rings you make for the crystals.
    1 Level 80 HP Ring (HP +200)
    1 DEX Crystal
    1 Mid Grade Varnish
    1 Intermediate Item Crystal (70-90)
    1 Level 80 MP Ring (MP +200)
    1 Emerald
    1 Mid Grade Varnish
    1 Intermediate Item Crystal (70-90)

Level 6+
    1 Level 90 Speed/Jump Ring (15 Speed|9 Jump)
    1 Gold Plate
    1 Mid Grade Varnish
    1 Level 90 ACC Ring
    1 Topaz
    1 Mid Grade Varnish
    1 Level 90 EVA Ring
    1 Gold Plate
    1 Mid Grade Varnish

9. Default

Oh....well that opens up a bit more of the market. I can now buy gold plates, I really thought I had to make the gold plates lol. Poor reading comprehension I suppose. So refining the ores into plates is mining exp, and using those plates is jeweler xp. Derp, my bad. So it'd be better to have the items as plates before Chaos hits.

10. Cash5

200 gold plates and 188 topaz jewels are also OK. But isn't the fact that gold ores are at higher drop rate from monster than topaz ones?
    However the prerequisite of the discussion on these is that GMS will hold the event.

Edit: I finished the event and gained the reward in KMS during that event with tons of amethyst plates one day before deadline due to poor preparation and economic condition.
    The price of plates raised 1000% at that time. It cost me 80 million meso and only one of my three charaters got the reward...
    And found that the dark angelic was sold at 240 million on FM...
    Now it is 600 million.

11. Default

It only cost you 80m for all the jewels and plates? Gah! I've spent a good 200m so far on all that stuff and i'm only up to like 200ish topaz's and gold plates. Got nearly 400 opal ores though, but apparently those won't suffice quite as well. Gotta turn them into gems on a mule after chaos so I get optimal ore/jewel exchange.

12. Default

Everything's been updated with translations from gMST, except for Alchemy, sorry, I'll do that as soon as possible, definitely on Friday, if not Thursday or today.

13. Default

For the superior item crystals, can u disassemble lvl 110/120 equips for a crystal 100% of the time, or only some of the time? thx

14. Default

Lv110->30% chance to get one superior item crystal
    10% chance to get 2 superior item crystals
    Lv120->60%chance or 50% to get one superior item crystal
    30% chance to get 2 superior item crystals
    10% chance to get 3 superior item crystals
    But you might get advanced item crystals if you disassemble Lv120 equips. The probability might be 10% or so.
    The numbers are coming from my hundreds of disassembling.
    Disassemble Lv130 equips to get superior item crystals with 100% chance? No way. I think nobody is stupid to do that.

15. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

What about 100 stuff?

16. Default

10% chance or more

17. Default

Now everything is up to date with gMST translations.

Btw, around level 5ish, I only had a 95% success rate creating items that were at my skill level. I failed two rings in a row.

18. Default

Can someone explain what there "premium androids" are? I read chunks of this thread and at first thought they were the android gear we have now. Then someone said something about a heart slot and then something about NX hair and clothes... and well now I'm kinda lost.

19. Default

Androids are kinda like pets that look like other maple characters, and their appearance is random upon equipping the android, and it's usually some NX clothes, they have hearts that expire in a few weeks that you can potential, and that's really all they're good for. You can put NX clothes on them to change their appearance, too.

Simply put, the premium versions of androids look better, they start out with better hair and eyes.

20. Default

Is there a point or use to them? Or are they just your own personal MS stalker?
    Also anyone have a SS, it all sounds so weird.

Thanks for the info so far.