Page 11 of 23 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
  1. Default

100 zakum runs without one. Maybe I am unlucky.

2. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

OH WOW. I did NOT expect it to be THAT rare. Not like i wasn't planning on power leveling jeweling to level 10 anyway.

3. Default

Are they at least tradable?

4. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Level: 200
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

yes until you equip it.

5. Default

Thank you for the reply!!

6. Default

so i should make that many of those plates during those times??

7. Default

I'm trying to find out if getting to level 10 in 15 days will even be possible for me. From Spadow's post, we know that it takes 11700 exp to go level 9->10, and that crafting a level 80 ring at skill level 9 gives 82 exp.
    Now unlike some people, I need sleep, and the fatigue reset time will probably be 3am for me, so I will be able to make at most 36 or 37 items per day (ie max out fatigue with 20 items first thing in morning, then can make 16 more late in evening).
    So that means it would take: 11700/82/36 = about 4 days out of the 15 just to get from level 9 to level 10.
    Does anyone know where I could find how much exp is required for each of the other skill levels, and how much exp you get from making level 90 ring at skill levels 7, 8 and 9, so I can calculate if this is even possible in 15 days?

8. Default

You do know, the fatigue resets at midnight, right?
    And there is the Fatigue Potions, which will come into play, that decreases fatigue.

9. Default

Midnight server time is 3am for people on the eastern time zone (ie probably > half NA population)
    I forgot about the fatigue potions. That adds possibility of making 6 more items per day.

The one I quoted estimated that it required 509 items to get to level 10, and said it could be done in 10 days (ie 50 items per day). With potions, I should be able to do 42 items per day for 509/42 = 12.1 days, round up to 13, assuming his info and calculations are correct. Still a bit tight if i miss a day or two. It would be good to know the exp for all levels just to verify the calculations to be sure.
    Last edited by MissingLink; 2011-06-06 at 06:37 AM. Reason: clarifying

10. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Isn't there also an hourly decrease of fatigue?

11. Default

Lv1->Lv2: 700 exp
    Lv2->Lv3: 1200 exp
    Lv3->Lv4: 2100 exp
    Lv4->Lv5: 3300 exp
    Lv5->Lv6: 4500 exp
    Lv6->Lv7: 6000 exp
    Lv7->Lv8: 7700 exp
    Lv8->Lv9: 9600 exp
    Lv9->Lv10 : 11700 exp
    You can level up jewel crafting to Lv10 in 10 days if you have prepared the materials(the Gold plates) .
    At least you can gain the angelic ring recipe when you level up the professional to Lv4.
    But you can't regain the reward though re-learning the professional.
    The dark angelic ring is better than evolved ring. It has 10 WAT/MAT, 6 all stats and cute animation.
    I hope GMS will hold this event.

12. Can of Soup Straight Male
    IGN: chicoran
    Server: Bera
    Job: Aran IV
    Guild: Risk
    Alliance: Bastion
    venezuela

Knowing NexonAm they will release Dark angelic ring as a gachapon item or hackers will exploit the event.

13. Default

Based on your previous statement.
    It takes 7 opal/silver for Lv1, 12 Amethyst/Orihalcon for Lv2, and 21 Steel or Sapphire for Lv 3
    So each item crafted gives 100 exp?
    Does that mean if you have the following you'll be cruisin' to Lv10?

[Plates/Jewels]

7 opal/silver
    12 Amethyst/Orihalcon
    21 steel/sapphire
    33 bronze/adamantium
    45 emerald/dex crystal
    60 topaz/gold
    77 aquamarine/diamond
    96 garnet/power crystal
    117 dark crystal/black crystal

Hoping for a yes.

14. Default

Thanks Threepea for posting the info.
    And for the above, you need recipes for stuff above lvl 90, so that's why he said 388 gold, but no higher stuff such as aquamarine or garnet. I have loads of garnets myself, but they won't help with this.
    Edit: Also note that he skipped the level 70 and 80 rings, since those required item crystals or adamantium, so therefore he went from sapphire to gold.

I have another question:
    If there was this godly reward (dark angelic ring recipe) for levelling jeweller to level 10 in 15 days, was there a similar reward for levelling blacksmith or alchemy?

15. Default

Yeah, premium android recipe for blacksmithing, and premium giant potion recipe for alchemy.

16. Default

You dont need recipes for Mining or Herbalism

17. Default

What's the dif between premium android/giant potion and standard andriod/giant potion?

18. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Are the recipes for these professions tradeable? Not sure if this has been asked already.