Page 51 of 61 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 1220
  1. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

To be fair, there wasn't really anything else it could have been. Maybe one of the gods of ishval could have turned out to be it, but that seemed too soon having just met the first of them.

I'm guessing either: Igneel has given him a message for Natsu (ala grandines left for wendy) Or he's going to teach natsu some new dragon slayer techniques. Maybe how to use dragonforce properly?

Still,I doubt either of those are going to happen right away, there is the more pressing issue of where that demon came from to deal with first.

2. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

Chapters out.

Spoiler

3. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

My question is, why is he been drawn as an evil mage if he only kills demons? Yah he killed Atlas but that was a missunderstanding?

DOn't let him near Mirajane.

4. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

He's in the last evil guild of the balam alliance. (They were, Oracion Seis, Grimore Heart, and Tartarus, with the new guy being in the last one). He might claim to be a demon slayer only, but he had no problem freezing an entire village of innocents and essentially killing them (if he had killed atlas flame properly)

5. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

We already know Mirajane would win with the power of friendship.

6. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

I want to see her Take Over the entire guild >:l

But gosh, Grimoire Heart looks so lame compared to Tartarus now. Seven years do quite a lot. If it weren't for the Key of the Starry Sky arc, I would be imagining Oración Seis to be more badass than Grimoire Heart, with Cobra's reappearance (even though he did nothing much and then left straight after). Doesn't help how lame their performance was in the S-Class Trials arc, too. They were supposed to be the head of the Balam Alliance. D:

By the way, Silver's face really reminds me of someone (most likely from Fairy Tail or Rave), but I can't pinpoint who. It could just be your generic Mashima facial features, but I'm not sure.

7. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

I like how Mashima's introducing us to one member of the Kyuukimon at the time, but then with a whopping nine of them, I just see them being hyped up for disappointing fights in the end again.

Edit: nevermind, but that's fine too. It would've become too systematic anyway. The rest look nowhere as interesting, though (maybe because they're in their demon forms). The only one left we haven't seen would be Tempesta. Also, meh @ them all being demons. Similar to the hype about all Seven Kin of Purgatory using Lost Magic. If the master of Tartaros has been E.N.D. the whole time, I wonder why they weren't the Balam Alliance leader. Of course, he could have just 'awakened' or something, explaining their lack of action until now.

Also, lol @ Magic Council getting destroyed again.

8. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

Now this is what I call...

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■)

...One hell of a chapter

This chapter was definitely awesome. I said it before and I say it again, Mashima really knows how to take big twists for anything else than Fairytail's fights. Having all senate members+ Lahar die just like that really made this one pretty dark chapter compared to Fairytail's regular tone. I really hope when the time comes for FT to clash against this guild at least one person from FT dies to keep the feeling that this guild trully is a menance to the whole world.

9. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

I imagined Tempesta to be a woman because of the -a ending. I guess he's some kind of bear instead. I want to see his face, because so far a few of the Kyuukimon, including Tempesta, look pretty lame. Unless this isn't Tempesta at all!

Raijinshuu getting worfed, lul.

Laxus saves the day, as expected.

10. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

I like Laxus as much as the next guy, but if he died to Tempesta (or Calamity as the name might have been retranslated) it would work best in building Tartarus image of the greatest threat Fairytail has faced so far.

Chances are too small that it would be him though. but Freed or the totem guy are not so safe, Evergreen wont die because of her love relationship with Elfman. This would fullfil giving Fairytail a reason to go after Tartarus.

11. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

There is literally no way this can/will happen. Laxus already beat the 5th strongest ranked mage in the world. If he can't win, there is literally no character we know of bar the dragons actually returning who could stop them. (And we now know at least one of the top 4 mages isn't even a fighter).

I do expect him to get pretty beaten up though.

I wonder if this means they're going to (or already have) tried to go after Jellal. At the very least, now that the magic council is ... well, dead, there is actually nothing stopping Jellal and Meredy joining fairy tail.

Honestly, the leaders of the (good) side of the magic world being murdered is already a pretty good reason for all the guilds to band together again and fight tartarus, it's not really something they can just let happen.

12. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

Mashima didn't even have the balls to kill off Yajima.

13. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

Yet.

14. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

He killed off 9 important characters (albiet, not all of them had much development) + a bunch of mooks only one chapter ago.

Hold in your bloodlust. He literally killed more named characters last chapter than he did in the entirety of the manga up to that point.

15. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

Laxus nearly dies from sucking in all that poison, but over 100 people from the town still dies.

I like Porlyusica's new outfit.

Not sure what to think of Laxus beating Tempesta in like three moves. If someone of his calibre is enough to take down a Kyuukimon demon with so little difficulty, I'm not sure what to think of them anymore.

That's not really the problem, though. There could be many justifying reasons as to why Tempesta was defeated so quickly, but it doesn't change the impact it had on me while reading it, especially since the Kyuukimon was just introduced. Tempesta's suicide attack was cool and all, but his easy defeat really took away from the intimidating nature of the Kyuukimon.

Not to mention he looks derpy. He's like a bear with Zancrow's hair.

16. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

I really was hoping he would die.

His wanted to "die" though...

17. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

"Someone of his calibur".

There are like, 5 at most other people of his calibur in the entire fairy tail world. And that's presuming that none of the other Gods of ishval have passive magic like the one we already met, and that jellal and gildarts are as strong as laxus (I don't think so on those last two given neither of them use lost magic like Laxus' dragon slaying magic).

Who, Tempesta? I don't think he did, otherwise he would have done it immediately without ever alerting the thunder god tribe and yajima that he was there. He was clearly ok with it when he had no other option though.

To be honest, I'm not surprised by this at all. Laxus will be back up and running by the end of the arc (Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he just picked up poison as a second magic element). He's been removed by a fair means to absolutely stop him defeating the entire enemy guild on his own, in the same way Makarov was in quite a lot of arcs, only to come back near the end when they really needed him.

Either way, I expect cobra to laugh in his silly little face over his "poison" if the two ever meet.
    Last edited by Lozmaster; 2013-10-31 at 04:15 PM.

18. Default Re: Fairy Tail Thread (Spoilers)

After he got defeated.

Yes, I'm fully aware of that.

Remember it's not just that Laxus won; it's that he won with little to no difficulty. Unless Tempesta can justify his loss properly, it will make them much less threatening.