Page 3 of 61 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
  1. Proton

IGN: Veniece
    Server: Windia
    Level: 163
    Job: Battle Mage
    Guild: Voyagers
    Alliance: StrawHats

In his defense, he's right about the Korean though. There is no R sound in Korean, only L. So his Maplestory NL explanation works, but like you said it doesn't cross over to manga since that's Japanese.

2. Default

Oh okay I see. Thanks for the info.

3. Water

IGN: SolicShooter, SolicSage
    Server: Demethos
    Level: 162
    Job: Captain, BaM
    Guild: FallingStars
    Alliance: Quit MS
    netherlands

pineappleing awsome chapter. Obligatory Natsu raging for his comrads, Gray and Ultear finally meeting up, Cana being Cana, obligatory purgatory kin being ignorant thinking she can kill Gildartz (wait? Makarov>Gildartz? O.O) and finally JUVIA BECOMING A pineappleING BEAST! guess that we now know what makes her rage more then another love rival. I'm Looking forward to what she'll be capable of now.

4. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

I'm only at chapter 16X, so not reading spoilers here.

I'll just say that FT is not only one of the good ones, but one of the most perverted (not 18+) mangas there is. And I like it...

The anime however, I don't like it... It's like it's version of Fairy Tail made for 7 year olds. I hope they'll surprise me like Bleach did and that so much scared blood will come to anime at some point.
    Last edited by Satellite; 2011-03-30 at 12:16 AM.

5. Default

Meredy used Destiny Bond.

That's pretty cheap.

6. Default

Someone...Posted before me........

I'm not gunna lie. When whatsherface tried to attack Elza and Lluvia was like "No peach" and raised some water up, I was impressed.

Oh gosh. What a platypus move. "if im gunna die let me take u both with me"

To be honest I don't see how Lluvia will get out of this. Unless they talk it out and somehow the girl will be like "ogm now i realize it wasnt gray's fault that ultear is a peach. let me not suicide and try to take u wit me."

7. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    finland

Fck, I reached the end of the latest chapter. Read from like chapter 65 to 229 during last 2 weeks... I forgot it was this addicting.
    Of course she will get out of it. I don't remember any good guy dieing before. FT resembles Bleach in many ways from what I have noticed.

But seriously, whats with these random power-ups they always get from either "Power of friendship" or "undying will".

There's something Mashima should pull out now. Igneel.
    Last edited by Satellite; 2011-04-04 at 08:18 AM.

8. Default

No Satellite no. Igneel is busy. He's not ready to come out. I'm not mentally ready for it.

But yeah, power of friendship is a little stupid but it's not completely unrealistic. It's true. I mean, it was obvious Natsu was gunna beat fatso with Lucy's doll. Or that Lluvia would get fired up after hearing that she needs to protect Gray.

No don't compare this manga to Bleach. Bleach sucks and goes nowhere every week and there is no respect for storyline, things can change at any chapter. FairyTail sticks to it's guns and once the story is set out nothing is changed, everything in FT is planned out well.

9. Water

netherlands

Interesting chapter, very interesting. The only way I see them overcoming that body link magic is that juvia and gray have higher pain/pass out barriers then meredy, seeing as it only affects the senses. So if Juvia just kills Meredy they would experience the pain of being killed but they wouldn't actually be killed (that is if I read a correct translation). Worst thing that could happen is that they'd get in a coma of extreme mental pain. I hope this fight gets handled seriously though and not like the lucy's doll fight. I wouldn't like something lame as Juvia and Gray drink alcohol from Cana and that numbs down their senses so now Meredy can be killed.

10. Default

Chap 230@@@@@@@@@@@

Poor SolicShooter. Ended up being some bullpomegranate feelings thing and not a real fight.

Was a little disappointed.

? I didn't think Ultear would hold a grudge...But I didn't think she would call Gray an Ally...Especially after trying to kill Natsu.

11. Default

Meldy was beaten by a hug i'm disappoint

Ultear better be trolling Gray

12. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    finland

I think she's just good at bullpomegranade talking. Like Aizen.

13. Water

netherlands

This had potential. Well at least we're being left with a nice cliffhanger. I wonder if Ultear is just a nut job or she really is working as double agent. Fairy tail sure could use the help at least, not to mention she should have intel on the rest of the gang. They still haven't clarified on Meledy's random magic sword magic either. First I assumed it was part of her body linking magic, which also gives her access to the linked opponents magic but that's no longer valid it seems. Maybe she's the first (?) to utilize 2 differnt kinds of magic for once.

14. Default

Nah, a few people have used multiple types of magic before now. Acouple off the top of my head

Evergreen has her stone eye magic and fairy magic
    Makarov has elemental magics, his titan form magic, as well as god-knows-what fairy law would fall under. And his recent defensive spells too.
    Gildartz has crash magic, and dissassembly magic.

Also Ultear is almost certainly lying. Every time we've seen her in any arc, shes manipulating someone - and grey is in a position to be used to her advantage because hes about the only one who would believe that, and it would save her needing to fight again.

15. Default

No no I don't think Ultear is really lying. The question is what is so special about Gray specifically. Beside, you know, him causing her Mom's death.

16. Water

netherlands

Yeah the whole rajinn tribe has secondary magic in their eyes, but regardless it remains a rare trait. And I believe that as leader of the purgatory kin she could handle a fight with the likes of Gray. And all of her earlier manipulation was with people she didn't know, whereas she obviously knows Gray. I still think it could go both ways. Fairy Tail has a thing for turning villains into good guys. Think of Juvia, that one guy from oricain seis (used earth softening magic or something).

17. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    finland

What the heck happened to next chapter? It was supposed to be out on Saturday... Mangastream doesn't say anything about it.

18. Default

Nah...They're just late because they did a new manga (from the author of Fullmetal Alchemist). I hope it's out soon.

19. Default

20. Default

Spoiler