Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.369] New Skill Icons

1. Default

Read the very first line of this thread. >_>;;;

2. Default

Hopefully this is just foreshadowing for actual animation changes.

Guy: A lot of the Adventurer's skill look like, well poop.
    Nexon: I know sexy skill Icons, even though a majority of your skills are hot-keyed or Macro'd, good idea right?
    Guy: *head desk*

Was honestly hoping for thim to get rid of Composition all together, hopefully Invincible and Composition actually change. I always hear people talking about how much WK skills suck, since I've never played one I never really noticed/still don't.

Hoping for change in Magic Armor, Magic Guard, and Chain Lightning, my main class is obv :\.

3. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    IGN: Bomber123
    Server: StranInSCA
    Level: 202
    Job: Terrorist
    Guild: Noctivagant
    Alliance: I dont remember
    Farm: ExpiredMobs
    usa

I really, really can't fathom why people are so upset with paladin animations. Just because everyone gets new animations mean that you guys are so annoyed with our animations for that sole reason?...actually I want it to be changed so everyone would stop complaining about already good animations.

4. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Buccaneers get no new animations ever. D:

5. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

You guys have had fancy animations since release. :(

6. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

I'm content with paladin animations unlike every other paladin of the paladin community.

7. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

The only reason I want animation changes is because blast has a range that extends much farther than the paladin's sword does. If they can make a blast animation that actually includes its enormous range, then I'll be content.

8. Default

Ice Charge + Charged Blow/Power Strike.

Looks like some employee's 3-year old kid went and drew it on "Bring your kid to work day", and NexonKR was too lazy to change it.

9. Neutron

IGN: Firebirdies
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 200
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Chaosblades
    Alliance: Mischievous
    canada

That's not the reason why I want new animations for paladins. I want new animations because of the fact dual charging should mean that our attacks should actually show a mix of the two charges that are currently being used in each attack, meaning if I used lightning/fire it should be a mix of those two charges when I use blast or charged blow or rush. On that note, rush should show the element that we're using too. There's a ton of different animations that they could be using for paladins that they've chosen not to make.

It's nice that alot of other classes are getting new animations and/or skill icons but white knights/paladins should be a part of the changes as well, moreso than a couple of classes that are getting changes.

10. Default

Uh, no. Before everyone else got new animations I wanted new animations for the Paladin skills o.o

They just look terribad, nothing less, nothing more. I don't like playing a game in 2011 with 2003ish looking skills.

11. Default

The WK charge graphics (except Holy) are arguably the ugliest skill animations in the game right now. The release of Leafre marked an enormous change in art style. Most everything prior to that just looks tacky compared to what we have now. They've revamped most of the really ugly skills ... Ice Strike, Explosion, Fire Arrow, Bless, Slash Blast ... so it's about time they got some love too.

12. God of Terrorism Straight Male
    usa

Alright, I understand why you guys want it. :p
    Ice charge? I don't think most 3 year olds can draw that.
    Dual charging is understandable.
    Blast extension...extension cosmetics are a problem for some too, I think?
    But I still could care less if we get it or not, and there are still other paladins who just want it because MOST classes have gotten their own, and I still see paladins complain the most of all. =/

13. Deluxe Refrigerator Straight Male
    IGN: Blackraven16
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 176
    Job: Fire/Posion
    Guild: Osomga
    usa

Why would you want to remove comp are you an i/l? For f/p comp is useful if only for the Dot besides its pretty much the only 1v1 skill a f/p gets

also why on earth did comp's skill icon change to something comp doesn't even look like?

14. Cash4

So i predict a skill animation changes patch will coming soon.

Green Lightning?
    Pink Poison?

eeee..

15. Default

The skill isn't at all useful as an I/L Mage, and the damage it adds to DoT is almost inconsequential.