1. Deluxe Refrigerator
    IGN: Akusaria
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Bowmaster
    Guild: Nuclear
    Alliance: NuclearHonor
    usa

Hm, they didn't change Arrow Rain's icon (considering changes done by the Chaos patch).

Do they just not need to change it, or should I have hope that they reverse the Chaos Patch's ungodly stupid animation/delay change to Arrow Rain? >_>

2. Default

So it's the icon's faults we have dupe hacks. Called it.

3. Default

Forgive me for not really trying to keep up with the updates anymore, but has KMS released any non time limited/karma requiring/otherwise pain-in-the-ass items that can't simply be transfered/sold/etc (excluding the new trade skill stuff) in the past...half a year?

4. Default

Good point.
    Don't recall any.

5. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: lawl
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 89
    Job: Cannon Shooter
    Guild: HeliosTower
    Alliance: Leafre.net
    canada

I was hoping for a new job >.>

6. Flatpanel TV Straight Male
    IGN: Dailom
    Server: Windia
    Level: 188
    Job: Wild Hunter
    Guild: Caelia
    Alliance: HighOrder

They should change the icon on Slash Blast as well, because it still shows a person swinging with both the hp and mp bars shown in the icon with him, but slash blast only costs mp now so it should just show two snails or something.

7. Default

They are laying off making new jobs for a while. Heck, I don't expect NexonKR to come up with another one until we start hearing stuff about it in the summer or latter half of the year.

8. Default

Anyone knows where one can get this level 50 overall and hat? Pretty nice stats if you ask me.

9. Default

FLAMETHROWER CHANGED SO MUCH. IT LOOKS SO COOLER NOW.

no seriously, looks the same ._.

10. Default

Oh, I like the CS top and the bow is like a baby zakum helm and its trade able with scissors thats cool.

11. Default

They still haven't remade the old attack/mastery/booster icons for warriors to match them being able to wear two weapons? How lazy.

I would make a bucc for that. But SS4 Fusion Gogeta should come at 180+, regular SS4 can come at 150+.

12. Default

Take a closer look; instead of looking like 3 fireballs overlapping each other (with a stream of fire behind the third), it now looks like fireball with a looooooong stream of fire behind it.

13. Default

Composition's icons required no change.

Thunder Spear's surrounding colors should be changed to blue - dark blue

I hope they do change some annimations, because Hero's should is so ugly.

14. Default

o

15. Default

Its alright, I didn't consider that much of a change...

16. Default

Why is there still a yellow background behind the "spear" in the Thunder Spear icon? Not only is it inaccurate; it also looks like pomegranate.

17. Default

I actually liked the old composition icons. Orange/Green and Gold/Blue were good contrasting colour combos. Pink and orange?? Blue with a sort of olive-green?? Ew.

The non-mage ones are nice, though.

18. Default

Neither do I. Why bother if the difference is so hard to spot?

19. Default

Does invincible 's animation got changed?