Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: [GMS] [0.95] Mechanic

1. Default

I hope someone else is willing to go onto Facebook to complain. I just refuse to give them my Phone Number or Government Issued ID to sign up, especially since they have admitted that they do not care about your privacy.

And conspiracy theories or not, players are going to try to rationalize the reason why nexon has completely ignored the issue and has not even given a crappy form of compensation, and nexon is only feeding the fire as they continue to ignore us.

2. Default

"Sign Up
    It's free, and always will be.
    First Name:
    Last Name:
    Your Email:
    Re-enter Email:
    New Password:
    I am:
    Birthday: " - facebook.com (Main Page)

I'm going to take a step and say you're crazy.
    Hell, I had a secondary Facebook to test things on for a while and can verify that you can make up all your information.

3. Default

Ok, I made a small mistake. You need to validate your account with a Phone Number or Government Issued ID. I got the notice to validate after I attempted to leave a message on nexon's page.

4. Default

Spoiler

I remember the days when seeing this would surprise me. Meh.

5. Default

This page? http://www.facebook.com/maplestory?v=wall

Because I just left a comment on Nexon's wall with my brand-spanking-new account.
    At no point have I been asked for a phone number or a government issued ID.

What is it you're showing us?

6. Default

What was already discussed elsewhere.

7. Default

All I did was try to post something about the Elemental Weapons on the wall, and I got disconnected from FB, and when I relog I get this message:
    http://tinypic.com/r/ra9a81/7
    Then if I go through their faq, it does give another option:
    http://tinypic.com/r/sl3bev/7

I dont know why my case is different. I have never even visited facebook before today.

8. Default

Back to the original topic... anyone else noticed that Donald is slacking on the job? Still can't send/receive items through him -.-

9. Default

Umm so what about my skillpoints that I have in it?

10. Default

If your skill disappeared from your book, that means your SP is locked into that skill until you unlock the skill. When you unlock the skill, the skill will appear in your book with the SP you have already put into it.

11. Default

Nevermind I finally logged in against my better wishes and find brandish still in working condition. No issues here. :)

edit: Oh and to answer the question about brandish is simple. I used the sp reset to put 1 in driver and max brandish because I have never used
    brandish before and it is fun to use (I tried it for a little bit with 1 point into it just to see and I liked it).

So yeah I have done the driver and it's just not as fun to use in my opinion that is all.

12. Default

I miss Duey. The guy they made the new deliverer is ugly as pineapple >.>

13. Default

I think it helped to make Yellonde suck less since there are actual equips circulating here now, but what-the-pineapple-ever, man.

14. Default

Ah. Shame that it wouldn't tell us anything new.

Let's hope they do it again with Chaos.

15. Default

Donald was never meant to replace Duey. Nexon just got lazy and reused the old interface:

When you assume...