Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

1. Default

Thank you Aslemn.

I'm thinking on doing a tribute to Southperry, with many of their members' characters or something but I just can't figure whom else or how to do them exactly. You, Fiel and Maria will be in for sure. Any idea? XB

2. Default

I remember your drawings from Basil, too, though I only recall seeing a few.

I especially love the drawing with the Bishop skill animations. Awesome job on everything.

3. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

I absolutely love your black and whites. I'm not quite sure why I don't like your colors as much, though. regardless, great job =P.

You might as well just lurk around more, because if you post "Who should be in it?" everyone would just say me.

4. Default

You're right; I just feel unconfident due to not being a veteran member or know everyone very well. Will work with the ones I feel like doing them. Thanks a lot!

5. Default

I have no idea on something like that :S, but i'm sure it'll turn out amazing like the other pieces.
    Haven't seen the other coloured images until now, just purely awesome. Especially the one with the Bishop animations, if you want a tip for a more shiny and intense colouring with these pencils, try to add a bright colour over it. Like, when you colour something Green, try to put Yellow over it with a bit of strength to mix up the colour, white pencils over bright colours, etc.
    It turns out really good :>

6. Default

Notable members of Southperry society?

^That thread is a nice start if you don't know who you should draw.

As for how you want to arrange it, if you're doing a bunch of people you could do like a large roster picture sort-of-thing like this:

Spoiler

or this:

Spoiler

7. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Ooh, awesome! That's creative with the Pokemon idea, haha. I need to play a 3rd+ Gen game for once, can never go past 2nd.

And... Southperry beach party! No wait, beach's been done before...

iunno :c /nothelpful

8. Default

I'll totally take in mind the tip Aslemn!

I don't have problems with the arrangements, but great thread apport Herbert, thanks a lot!

Hahaha don't worry Maria, I'll just do a normal group draw, but it's gonna take some time... better get the stalking started. +_+

Resurrection edit: Oh darn gee, I left so much unwatched here I'm feeling plain retarded.
    Don't want to fail once again, so now that I have time I'll get on it!

@Takebacker, @MariaColette, still wanting your requests? :C
    Last edited by Yorckie; 2012-03-27 at 05:04 PM.

9. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Default Re: Yorckie's Slices of Life & Fanart

Oh dayum, you're alive. :O Welcome back, lolol.

Well, I barely play Maple anymore... but if you're still willing, I don't mind. You don't have to, though. xD I'd actually completely forgotten all about it until you mentioned it.

10. Default Re: Yorckie's Slices of Life & Fanart

Thanks! If you got any idea on what you'll like to see and provide a character as Takebacker did, I'll try my best.