Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Darn, I'm really sorry if I could never fulfill your request... I'm sure I had to be extremely bussy to not take care of it. Now that I'll have time (not yet), you'll be the second request. Thanks a lot for your comment and for the idea, I'll post now some Maple fanart.

2. Default

omg such great line quality!! I love love love the girls you did of the skills! :D great job!

3. Default

Thanks a lot! Not many mention the lines and I take extremely care with them.

4. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Aww, I said you don't have to worry about it, silly. :P

Squee~ I love your coloring. Makes me miss coloring with traditional media, I envy people who can pull it off so well. x) What kind of pencils do you use?

5. Default

Hahaha, just Faber-Castell watercolors; without water.

6. Default

As do i :> What about the pen for tracing and paper? :o

7. Default

Pilot G-1, 0.5 for the lines and Bond paper.

8. Default

Clean how.... like the basilmarket.com thing at the bottom gone? or the names/words..

the basilmarket thing could be shopped out if you really wanted, so could the words. I suppose asking the actual artist for the original could be the correct way out though.

9. Default

What Zelkova asked; if you meant the 'basilmarket.com' thing, I'm posting the original right now. If you meant the names and the text, I'm afraid I can't help you (I don't use Photoshop or any editing program), but you have the permission to do so if you really want.

Edit: Done.

10. Default

Oh man, I remember you! :3 Your art is so cute and looks amazing. How you bring characters to life is unique and wonderful, and it's a pleasure to see your art once more. I wonder, do you know Goatfry, or did you just randomly draw him?

11. Default

Thank you! Yes, we used to be good friends, but we lost contact during the last years...

12. Default

Thats what I meant :p

13. Electron Female
    IGN: RarityGem
    Server: Scania
    Level: 151
    Job: Mercedes
    Guild: Revive
    Alliance: Simple

Oh man, this thread is made of such win! I absolutely love your style and the expressions you can create with traditional media. I would definitely love love love to do an art trade with you sometime :D!

14. Default

Absolutely amazing. I really like your style. Definitely some of the best MS art I have ever seen.

15. Default

That would be totally great! Thank you!

I really don't think it's some of the best, but thanks a lot for that.

16. Default

Great FMA reference

How are you coloring these?

17. Default

Hehe, Pride is my favourite character. I used Polychromos and a permanent marker for the shadow.

Edit: After some time, I'm adding my last work: a mad crossover of my people and the Sinnoh Frontier Brains from Pokmon....

Spoiler
    Last edited by Yorckie; 2011-04-06 at 04:38 PM.