Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031

Thread: Quest Kings

1. Default

Alright thanks Heidi and RDal.

If Eos says no and doesn't post a response here can you post? I really don't want this thread to die again.

2. Default

Spoiler

Btw, do you count Bounty Hunter (Continued), Return of Capt Latanica or The Forest of Evil?

3. Default

Well since Jay's Curiosity isn't counted I don't think The Forest of Evil is going to be counted till it is fixed (both are 'all' class open glitched quests).

Bounty Hunter (Continued) and Return of Capt Latanica could be added to the list of countable quests in progress as they are repeatable quests. However your going to have to discuss that with the thread starter and convince him that there is a reason one would want to keep these in progress.

4. Neutron
    IGN: 123Thomas123
    Server: Khaini gMS
    Level: 199
    Job: Bishop
    Guild: SoulBound/Symbolic

Cash2 Update

Time to update again I guess... That is, if this will still be updated o.o

Hmm, lets see:

Spoiler

+2 from Secret Medicine and Return of Capt Latanica

Spoiler

+1 from Cupid's Courier

Spoiler

+573

That would make... 576 I think.

5. Harrisonized

I'd like to announce that I give TaliaNCo the right to recreate this thread.

With that said, I conclude this particular thread. Please lock it when (but not before) TaliaNCo reproduces this thread.

Thank you.

6. Default

Um... Kinda irrelevant, but what happened to Harrison?

7. Default

Harrisonized is complaining about the ban he got for trolling around with Opeth and Greg.

8. Default

Anyone figured out yet how to get the Henesys PQ quest into Completed?
    Just did it 3 times, and got a D rank. o.o

It says Fail for the rice cake hat though. o_o Don't get that one either.

Edit: Got the hat now. xd Thought you only needed to hand in 10 cakes, but it's 20. D:
    Last edited by Firehuntah; 2009-05-01 at 08:40 AM.

9. Default

it's impossible because to get a pq into completed, you have to leave the level range which is impossible

10. Default

No, it isn't impossible. Once you complete it, HPQ eventually DOES move into Completed. However, I don't think anyone has been able to figure out why/when it moves. I completed it three times and it moved into Completed like a week later, randomly.

*shrugs*