Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest Kings

1. Default

378 In the Complete Tab.
    +Assignment of a Sand Crew.
    I have done Cupids Courier, although that still has a glitch for non 4th jobbers.
    And I have handed in a notebook, although that does not go into the completed tab.
    Spoiler

Good enough for me being 87. :P
    But damn, that purse is hard to find, as is the newspaper hat.
    And those PPQ quests are evil. =.= Mostly the Devoted Kru and Captain quest.
    Spoiler

2. Default

Actually, Nexon has addressed that quest and they said it's working exactly the way they intended. I agree it's a very stupid way to do a quest, but at least they make it go away when you get 4th job.

@hahawhatever's post

That is so retarded that there's so many of those quests. Were they even active when most of the quests they relate to came out? Just more quests to add to the list of "impossible to do if you started playing too early." >_>p

3. Default

M'kay. But someone who has played since Beta would pretty much be sitting at the #1 spot forever.

Someone like me who doesn't WANT to buy iTCG also has no chance. Just the way I see it.

4. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Southperry:
    Server: Land
    Level: of
    Job: Chinchillas,
    Guild: Pineapples,
    Alliance: and opossums.

they were always there, its just that no1 would drop a quest item just to check if theres a quest giving it again. and dont call me hahawhatever, i believe that haha01haha01 is easy enough to write, FelixTM.

5. Default

You actually have it pretty backwards. Players, like myself, that have played since the beginning (or very near it) miss out on tons of quests that newer players would be able to do. Examples: Maple Island quests, Orbis PQ quests, Herb Town PQ quests, misc. level-restricted quests (example, Level 40 and under kill Mushmom quest), recovery style quests (detailed on the last page) that were unknown until more recently, etc

I have never once bought a single pack of any sort of iTCG cards. If you want to do the quests, all you have to do is go into the FM and find the items you need. iTCG quests are extremely easy and pretty cheap (especially compared to some other quests, time and money wise). Not wanting to do NX-related quests is a cop out, too. It's easy for anyone to get NX if they truly want it by using the MTS. I've funded TONS of NX-related things by simply selling scrolls I find.

Care to explain?

6. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Southperry:
    Server: Land
    Level: of
    Job: Chinchillas,
    Guild: Pineapples,
    Alliance: and opossums.

correct. but we (beta testers) did get one quest that no1 has a chance to get...
    Nanuke and the chair ;)

7. Default

Yes, that's true. But that really is one of the very few advantages early players have in the questing realm. The couple quests we got that newer players can't are vastly outnumbered by the great amount of quests newer players can get that we missed out on.

I'm quite confused where Opeth's logic is coming from.

8. Default

And that's made up for by the 1 Maple Island quest almost every newer player seems to have I know my WK doesn't have a single Maple Island quest in any section.

10. Default

Finished all the quests again after last patch. f3 Also the 3 Robo quests (evolve one, and the two for extra commands).

Copy pasted into one screenshot. >_>

425. :P

I'm sure Isaac will beat me again though. xD Since he still needs to update his number as well, right? :p

11. Default

Yay my serious questing addiction has got me on a list
    Anyways... i was wondering if dropping the Certificate of Dragon Squad and getting it again would help towards my quest count... anyone know?

12. Default

I like working on quest a lot. But being a low level, I'll never be on the list.

13. Default

14. Default

That wasn't beta... that wasn't even close to beta, it was summer 2006.
    I have that quest done.

I think I've gotten pretty lucky as to when I started, I began my character the day after maple island quests were added. Since I got those and then all the event quests over that large amount of time, plus slow leveling left me in range to get the Pirate PQ quests...
    haha, just wait, I'm about to go on and take a new screenshot.

15. Default

GAH~ I already missed 2 quests on Yellonde!

16. Default

I've missed pretty much every 'lost' quest. I didn't know they counted as separate quests until recently

Btw, can anyone tell me what in showa drops Mariwaka's purse and newspaper hat, thanks.

17. Default

Should be 385. I think I could realistically get it up to 390 right now if I finish up a few of my easier ones.

18. Default

Leader A and Leader B drop her purse. Anego's Parlor is a great map to hunt for it, so long as there isn't an Anego spawned. Lol

Newspaper Hat is a Gach-only item in GMS. It doesn't drop from monsters in our version.

19. Default

Hmm... bad news on newspaper quest then D:
    I guess i'll go hunt for the purse and hope i don't get peachslapped.

Thanks

20. Default

updated total for me:
    Spoiler

if anyone's curious, in progress and available tabs:
    Spoiler

new total: 429.