Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Quest Kings

1. Harrisonized

Nvrm. I'm VERY certain that it closes tomorrow. Today is the 27th, and tomorrow is the 28th. Since the event started on the 15th (you can count yourself...)
    1:15
    2:16
    3:17
    14:28
    They said it's 14 days, and by terminating the quest at midnight today, the quest would only be out for 13 days, and thus, they'd be lying and someone could spread mass propoganda that Nexon is scamming their customers' NX by ending the event a day early.

So... I'm very positive that the quest terminates tomorrow at 11:59 pm PST.

2. Default

it doesn't. i'm telling you from the data, it ends at 2008102800. As in 2008-10-28-00.
    As in October 28,2008, at 00:00. As in Midnight. Tonight.

3. Default

Luckily I got my Genesis 30 today. :P

4. Harrisonized

Then... wouldn't they be scamming everybody by saying "14 days" when only an actual amount of 13 were given?

Actually, could you extract whether or not we can enter the dungeon again after midnight? They DID say that they're reopening the quest a while later, maybe the in-between time is for people to gather the 1500 extra crystals they'd be missing.

Gratz
    Last edited by Harrisonized; 2008-10-27 at 08:02 PM. Reason: ?

5. Default

I'd imagine you can continue to use tickets to enter the dungeon afterward if you have them, but there won't be any way to exchange crystals nor any free tickets.

6. Harrisonized

I guess we'll have to wait until the next patch. I think it's going to be released the same day as pirates, cuz they can only add quests each patch. D:

7. Default

And you're gonna listen to nexon again when we already established they're wrong? XD

What I'm saying is, they'll probably remove the event coupons from the CS tomorrow. However, if you currently possess tickets, then you will probably be able to use those to enter the dungeons even after the quests end because nexon likely won't change the portal controls (I don't even know for sure if they can do it at all.)

8. Default

Through this, it would be possible for someone to buy say 20 bundles of 5 tickets each and get a ton of crystals during the "non-event" period correct?

Just a theory though.

Question: Does brand materia count? It's impossible to get it into the completed section even if you do it.

9. Default

I used to think that, too. If you complete Brand Materia twice, it goes into Completed. It has a "Continued" version, like many of Nexon America's custom quests.

10. Default

That's the theory. At this point anyway. Guess we'll find out in 2 hours?

11. Harrisonized

Dammit. I'm pissed. I fell asleep and ended up missing four times off yesterday. And I tried entering today but now it's a regular dungeon. Gah! T.T

12. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Oye @ 390 cutoff :(. And I wanted to update once I got my Egg and Captain Latanica was unglitched. Ohwell, more for next time:

Spoiler

Should be 402, with the 2 in the "In Progress" section counted due to glitches/repeatability.

13. Default

Do it twice and it will go into the completed section. :)

14. Harrisonized

Updated.
    I wish it worked... it didn't. D: I have 9 leftover tickets in my inventory.
    Do the quest twice, like the other's have said. I will not count it until you do it twice. (It's the same with those Bounty Hunter quests.)

15. Default

How is it a mule? Fatalize is the character I play right now. (The "L" is an "i" but I prefer it being an L. >:[)

16. Harrisonized

Oh, lol. Sorry. >.>

For future posters: Please clarify your I's and L's.

17. Default Challenger aproaching.

Yup, that's me. Adding my ign in there, too. I'm in Bera, and I thought it'd be funnier if anyone saw me and asked... "Hey... are you from SP?"

But on the other hand, that wasn't going to happen anyways :p

YUP! 110! And I'm not sure which ones from In progress count towards the total, so... tossing that in aswell, in case I get any extra ones.

If only I had the chance to do the haloween ones... :(

18. aka ClawofBeta Straight Male
    Corn's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: ClawofBeta
    Server: LoL.NA
    Level: 30
    Job: Bot Lane
    Guild: N/A
    Alliance: N/A
    New_Jersey

You never know, I had some people say to me.

"Hey...are you that Shawn Johnson stalker?"

20. Harrisonized

Added you.
    and don't you mean you have 411? :f6