This is a remake of the Quest Kings thread made by Copious.
1) This thread is no longer being updated on Sleepywood.net. The reason is that the moderation there pisses me off.
2) If someone wants to, he/she may go make an identical thread on SW and rip off my numbers when I update. Just don't forget to remove the Southperry.net links for the Profile links.
3) To ProxyHunter, LongShotJohn wants to thank you for everything.
Rank) # Quests ~ IGN ~ Server ~ Profile *[SW]
1) 595 ~ IcyTwinkie ~ IL ArchMage ~ Khaini ~ MCN
2) 593 ~ IsaacGS ~ Bowmaster ~ Khaini ~ IsaacGS
3) 573 ~ LSuhalla ~ White Knight ~ Windia ~ Lugin
4) 562 ~ LongShotJohn ~ Marksman ~ Windia ~ LongShotJohn
5) 550 ~ Firehuntah ~ Shadower ~ Scania ~ Firehuntah
6) 547 ~ FrozNlite ~ FP ArchMage ~ Khaini ~ FrozNlite
7) 545 ~ Tyforexis ~ Bowmaster ~ Windia ~ Kiekoru
8) 544 ~ Wolfman2k7 ~ IL ArchMage ~ Bera ~ Wolfman
9) 543 ~ Nihilae ~ Bishop ~ Khaini ~ Joe
9) 543 ~ Combattente ~ Sniper ~ Bera ~ Combattente
11) 541 ~ Harrisonized ~ FP ArchMage ~ Scania ~ Harrisonized
12) 538 ~ 123Thomas123 ~ Bishop ~ Khaini ~ Thomas
12) 538 ~ iBubbleFlame ~ FP ArchMage ~ Bellocan ~ Kaasoljoyyx
14) 529 ~ FelixTM ~ Bowmaster ~ Bera ~ FelixTM
15) 526 ~ Xakris ~ FP ArchMage ~ Bellocan ~ Xakris
16) 522 ~ XxSilencer ~ Night Lord ~ Bellocan ~ XxSilencer
16) 522 ~ NNe00 ~ Dark Knight ~ Windia ~ ne0ne0ne0
18) 519 ~ BeanTheMage ~ FP ArchMage ~ Mardia ~ BeanTheMage
19) 514 ~ CNHero ~ Hero ~ Mardia ~ dadasl
20) 513 ~ ScarletWolf ~ Shadower ~ Khaini ~ CJScarlet
20) 513 ~ Drycona ~ FP Mage ~ Scania ~ Drycona
22) 512 ~ sidewinderl ~ Dark Knight ~ Windia ~ sidewinderl
22) 512 ~ SqueakySun ~ Marksman ~ Scania ~ Manda
24) 509 ~ BoboFiendish ~ Paladin ~ Broa ~ BoboFiendish *
25) 503 ~ MiSSHaku ~ FP Mage ~ Scania ~ MiSSHaku
To apply, include a screenshot similar to mine, and I'll add you to the list. I'll update this when possible.
538 Quests Completed
*If you have Cupid's Courier in either your Available or In-Progress Tab, you must screenshot it or I will not count it.*
If you have the following quests, I will count them as completed:
DANGER! <1-G Mushroom>
DANGER! <2-H Mushroom>
DANGER! <3-Z Mushroom>
POLLUTED! <1-Evil Eye>
POLLUTED! <2-Curse Eye>
Cleaning Up the Streets - Continued
The Lost White Essence
Eliminating Blue Mushmom
Making the Secret Medicine for Transformation
Inverse Attributes (thanks to FrozNlite)
The quests on this list are the repeatable ones that are in your best to keep active. Inverse Attributes is on there because it is unfair towards the ArchMages who have it completed. Note that the Cupid's Courier quest is not counted here.
Reason for "Inverse Attributes":
About the other quests that are not on there...
Not all the repeatable quests are on there, and for good reason. Many of the repeatable quests are the ones that you may finish (almost) immediately after starting. The glitched quests that are not on there are the ones that stay in your 'in progress' tab. Those won't move anywhere, so since, again, most of the people on the list have it completed, it would not affect your score in relation with other people.
Thanks to Kaasoljoyyx for a laconic explanation for why I did not include certain quests:
So, having said that, for these kinds of quests, submit a screenshot like this:
3 Active Completed Quests
Note 1: [Guide] The evil, broken quests by Mira...
Yes, I know there are some broken quests and you may have completed them. However, I will not count them. The only glitched quests I will count are: "Inverse Attributes" (because, as mentioned above, it produces an unfair disadvantage for all ArchMages) and "Cupid's Courier" (because apparently the jumping back to Available list was intended.)
Source for Cupid's Courier: "Pio and the Recycling" and "Cupid's Courir" - answer about issues from Nexon by maststef
Because of the way Cupid's Courier works (now confirmed not a glitch), without counting it, people need to redo it every time they update and it makes updating a hassle.
*Note 2: The cutoff is 25 people, but as long as you have above 350 quests completed, you make it into the spoiler.
*Note 3: Two people with the same quest number... the lower leveled will be ranked before the higher leveled (because lower leveled players have less quest options, and... well, less levels to complete the quests.), but both will have the same ranking numbers.
*Note 4: A good way to get more quests is by doing...
Lost Medal / Every 72 Hours
Lost Saddle / No Delay
Papulatus' Counterattack / Every 24 Hours
The Lost Piece of Crack / No Delay
Re-Acquiring Zemunist Cape / Every 72 Hours
Re-Acquiring Alcadno Cape / Every 72 Hours
Re-Acquiring Dr. De Lang's Notes / Every 72 Hours
These are really the only ones that the higher leveled population can still do.
*Note 5: haha01haha01 posted a very comprehensive list of all the quests associated with dropping items.
I removed from the list the ones mentioned above.
list of the "the lost x" style quests
It's very unfortunate that there are so many quests that cannot be done now that we're at a higher level.
*Note 6: If you cannot make the list, there's always UNquest Kings made by ZYXWVUT, and How many quest's have you completed(?) made by Andehz
~Happy Questing and Good Luck~