• Yes

65 89.04%
  • No

7 9.59%
  • Abstain

1 1.37%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default

If people are serious about getting this, I'd imagine that posting a list of glitches/bugs you have reported in the Site Suggestions & Discussion page would be a good indication to whether or not you have the ideal characteristics required for content testing. Rather than going through the effort of creating a test to weed candidates out, you can already choose and select users who have shown to have a knack for these sorts of things. If a test is needed to narrow it down further among those candidates, then by all means, create the test. It just seems that this is the most efficient method. If the content being tested is of a different variety, then I retract my suggestion.

2. Default

Your theory requires there to have actually been sufficient bugs and issues in productionalized features for an entire population to have been able to report.
    Going off submissions like that doesn't tell us who noticed them, only who reported them first.

Beta testing pre-production functionality and features isn't entirely the same. Instead of normal usage showing bugs you're actively trying to break things and record how/why it broke.

3. Default

I thought it would be better to choose individuals who have shown a history of recording/reporting such bugs in the past rather than choosing someone who has no history of such actions. I didn't consider the discrepancy between productionalized and beta. If the difference is quite large, then relying on previous checks would be inappropriate. Thanks for pointing that out Eos.

5. Default

Poll closed due to overwhelming response.

Instead audition and discuss ----> Here.