Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

I don't think it's AI ice knight. That was taken from Morph.wz, so a player plays as the Ice Knight.

2. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

I think the prop system makes it so players can move away from skills, or have a 1 second invuln buff that allows them to move after getting hit without being spammed.

3. Default

There's no AI Ice Knight as far as I know, it's a PC Ice Knight vs. everyone else.

4. Default

Hurray for Chaser Mode then.

Still, I wonder if it'll be like NosTale's IceBreaker PvP mode where surviving players can "defrost" frozen players. Of course, all the Ice Knight will have to do is camp around the frozen players...

5. Default

According to Spadow, You can earn Proof of Ares by PvPing

- x1 Proof of Ares for 10 Battle Points
    - x4 Proof of Ares for 30 Battle Points
    - x7 Proof of Ares for 50 Battle Points

You can exchange Proof of Ares for

You can also turn into other mobs, VAN LEON AND PAPULATUS(1st form only) using the transformation potion created by alchemy

You can also learn sense through quests:

Full thing here : http://spadow.wordpress.com/2011/01/...ges/#more-6921

6. Default

That's not all, you can also earn Craft via quests too.

It seems you can earn them through quests now.. Interesting.

7. Default

You can get Charm through quests, too. Pretty sure they're all available from quests.

I'm a bit confused by the Proof of Ares rewards. Proof of Ares appears in some production recipes, but here you can trade them directly for the items?

8. Default

So, they change quest rewards again? Wonder if they reset all the dam quests again then, or if they award these new points retroactively. I have just finished redoing the quests again after the Bing Bang reset and would be slightly annoyed having to do them a third time, but it would also suck to miss the profession rewards.

9. Default

I don't think quests were reset. The quests don't reward enough personality exp to matter, anyhow. That 15 Craft exp in the screenshot up there? I get 50 Craft exp when I make 100 arrows. Craft is by far the easiest personality to level.

10. Default

They have double uses...
    I'm guessing the recipes you mean are level 130 equipment, right. So this fits with the situation, where you get level 130 equipment indirectly from PvP.

11. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

http://spadow.wordpress.com/2011/01/...other-changes/
    Someone asked about Ice Knight Mode.

12. Default

Just wondering, can you max out your all your different personalities? Like having maxed Charm, Sense, Craft etc?

13. Default

They're used for both.
    Yep

14. Default

Well pineapple. I have thousands of Monster Crystals lying around. Glad to know I should get rid of them fast I guess. These Proof of Ares sound like they can be easily farmed in PvP like CPQ unless people are super serious about it.

15. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

Axe-weilding-aran.

16. Default

Howdy Southperrians.

For whatever reason with this patch I forgot to include that there was a new BGM added called "timeGate". I know you guys like BGMs, so I figured I'd include it here. You can download the song here or it is available from the OP.