Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Southperry:
    Server: Land
    Level: of
    Job: Chinchillas,
    Guild: Pineapples,
    Alliance: and opossums.

also, another protip: if you wanna be really safe, dont log in at nexon's site. only do it inside the game.

2. Default

It is not a good idea to rely on pin to protect your account because software can crack it.

3. Won't Be Coming Back

im pretty sure you get autobanned for 5 mins now if you fail pin 5 times (which pretty much eliminates the usefulness of pin cracking software)

4. Default

5 times / 5 min = 1 time / min.

10000 possible PINS (max attempts), 10000 / 2 = 5000 average number of attempts

10000 min = 10000 / 60 hrs = ~8 days
    5000 min = 5000 / 60 hrs = ~4 days

Any PIN can be cracked within 10 days. It's not as secure as you think. The best way to keep your account secure is to never give your account name out.

5. Default

recently, bug or not, you get banned for 10min if you put your PIN wrong ONCE. But i guess it's just a temporary bug

6. Won't Be Coming Back

well, thats correct. i didnt hear about many people getting keylogged in the last year or two years. its always either scams or phishing sites...

7. Default Thanks

They are really very cool, very wonderful
    Great work .. really informative .. and thanks a lot for sharing ..
    Glad it works as expected for you
    looking good

8. Default

I remember one time when I tried to crack someone's password in gunbound, I have no idea where I obtained this program, but it basically tried every single possibility, letter by letter.
    with just lowercase and numbers, cracking all 8 letter combinations would take about a year.

of course, that PC was pomegranate and it was like 7 years ago. it's probably a bit better nowadays.