Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default

Just make sure you take enough before you start. lol Why will the loot lag kill you? Cant you get your pet to pick them up for you?
    Last edited by Chameleonic; 2008-09-27 at 12:50 AM.

2. Default

uh, maybe, i've never used a pet in CPQ. Seems like that would be bad though, because you wouldn't want your pet to pick up all the pots on the ground at once. You have to ration them carefully. Pet wouldn't be so discerning.

And yeah, you can't use your own pots, even in the rest stages between areas. It sucks.

One neat thing is that some of the bosses drop a "Increase max HP" item. The thing that sucks for this is that it only lasts for like 30-60 seconds and increases by a random amount (One time only by 100, another by 1400). You can also only loot one buff that the boss drops, and as soon as you loot it all the others disappear. This is even true if you enter with a party, so only one person's getting a buff per round. x_X

3. Default

I just looked at the video on the other page. Looks as though the pots on the ground heal you as you pick them up. I can see why you would only want to loot one when you need it. Sucks they disappear so quickly as well.

I cant see how its possible to get very far through this. lol

4. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Mazefind posts another vid.
    This time a 198 Bowmaster solos the entire thing.

[YOUTUBE]ATZ4_EC30rE[/YOUTUBE]
    [YOUTUBE]iLVbZWBR8dM[/YOUTUBE]

Looks like Mu Gong's Seduce is the most easiest to counter if you have insane avoid (Bowmaster/Marksmen obviously have this trait)

Also, Limgun (논스톱궁수) has also solo'd it and has posted a video in his blog.
    http://blog.naver.com/limjunhyung5/100055210161

5. Default

I think the massive avoid comes from the invincibility skill. That last new boss seems really tough since it barely ever summons, so you'll have to rely on invincibility to stay alive.

Some things I noticed:
    For pap, you only fight the first form. Once it's dead, the round is over.
    The red skill doubles your damage.
    The bamboo skill deals a percentage of the boss's hp. Edit: to be exact, 30%.
    The last boss's seduce just makes you lie down in place.
    Last edited by Cyanne; 2008-09-28 at 06:51 PM.

6. Default

I was a bit worried, but now I'm right back to my original thoughts. YES. <3 This is going to be a piece of cake to solo whenever I want, and SUPER easy when I duo with my Priest friend (which I often do, now that he's back to MS). Phoenix can easily own almost all of the beginning, just like I thought. MP isn't even a problem until Pap and Leviathan, really. The final boss takes some skill and planning and is definitely the hardest part of this PQ, but it won't be hard once I get it down.

Awesome! Now I am really looking forward to this. It's like my favorite part of MS wrapped into a convenient package that I can open all day long. Haha

7. Default

Actually Bowmaster/Marksmen have low avoid, my lv 70 Hermit has nearly as much avoid as my lv 160 MM.

I was thinking how hard it is going to be. We only saw 15 minutes of it, and he left a lot out. If you need to be a lv 198 Bowmaster with awesome KB capabilities to get through it all...its going to be hell as a MM. And he got lucky a few times, he could easily have got killed.

8. Default

I wonder what the chances are of me being able to generate enough energy to keep invincibility going through Manon/Griffey/Pap =x Unlike Bowmasters I don't have the luxury of setting up a puppet and making their magic ignore me.

9. Default

Do you think they might change that later?

The bowmaster vid is pretty awesome, too bad i have to watch in 10 second chunks (silly youtube).

Can't wait to get a belt in gms.... 10 years from now.

10. Default

Now that people have tested it... Can you get monster book stuff from this? :p

And was it released to all public already?

11. Default

yes, it's already out in Official KMS.

Haven't found any cards yet, but cards are notoriously rare so it may be a while before that happens.

12. Default

If the monsters don't drop them, at least I hope they add something like "trade x points into cards". Or maybe only if you are above the lv range from their pq.