IGN: VictorGS
    Server: Culverin, KMS
    Level: 7x
    Job: 버커니어
    Guild: Sleepywood
    Alliance: GuildUnion

Hope it brings out Godly exp for 2 days before they nerf it :P

3. Default

That is if the thing even gives EXP besides the boss kill EXP. ._.
    Maybe Nexon learned their mistake with the previous boss quest!

I'm really interested how the mu lung raid will play out. That bamboo smasher skill looks amazing!

4. Default

but why they edited the world map for an event map?

5. Proton

Yup. And if it's a with a Party, we could beat out till C. Balrog! Lol. I doubt i'll pass solo Magatia Party Quest's Boss (Franken Roid, 660k HP. :/).

Also, the belts are FOREVA. YES. +4 To all please. :). Hope they are easy to get :P.

6. Default

I don't remember what the minimum level is (if any). It might even be open all the way since the very first boss (IIRC) is King Snail/Mano, which even low levels could kill.

It is open-ended so even level 200s could go through it to get belts.

I assume it is either you get so many points based on when you stop and warp out (in a video of the event one where you fought all the bosses, one after another, there was a break point after every 4-5 or so).

Or, it could be you get so many points from each boss that you manage to defeat and when you die, you're finished.

Speaking of which, do you still lose exp while in PQ or is it something small like 1%? :o

7. Proton

I hope it'll be like a better BPQ:
    You don't lose any EXP if you die.
    Each boss you beat you win points, the stronger, more points you'll get.

8. Default

That's what I was thinking, each boss is worth X points and they increase as you go up. Otherwise, if they were all the same, you could just continually rush the first stage and there'd be almost no reason to go past there. :X

9. Default

Well, the fact I 1-3hko the first 10 or so >_>

Is this a 1-at-a-time thing or are each of those individual rooms for a different party to do battle in?

10. Default

That's my point, Stereo. You could just continually rush the easy stages instead of wasting time on the harder ones, trying to kill them.

I would assume its one after another and there's so many different rooms per channel that you can do it (kind of like cPQ).

11. Proton

In BPQ, it doesn't matters if someone's inside, works like Mini-Dungeons, you can enter, and it doesn't matter if someone is inside or not, and you can't see the people that are in (of course >->). At CPQ it's limited (6 Rooms), at BPQ is unlimited.

12. Default

...They didn't. They just added "new maps" as in areas that your character walks around in, not world maps.

13. Default

Looking back on it there are 4 of each room (1-38) ... the tower is also 38 rooms high (6 visible on the ground map, 32 on the tall one - I think). It might be that each time you beat one you're warped one floor up the outside, and then you can go in as soon as one of the 4 stages is cleared :p

There are only 32 bosses though...
    Last edited by Stereo; 2008-09-20 at 12:48 PM.

14. Default

the first 6 are "practice stages", they probably consist of So Gong monsters (the green belted panda) since he's the entrance NPC.

15. Default

It'd be awesome, though, if the first monster to face was a blue snail.
    Last edited by Alloy; 2008-09-20 at 01:53 PM.

16. Default

Maple World = aka the world map. nope?
    o_o'

17. Default

Probably a difference in grammar structure between Korean and English. For example, "new area has been added to the Maple World" makes much more sense.

18. Default

So the new pq is in some sort of tower right? (judging by the new map names)

19. Default

Anyone know if this place has new music? Or did they just recycle the Mu Lung music?