Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Default

They will be in the pq.
    Last edited by Spadow; 2008-09-19 at 11:56 AM.

2. Proton

IGN: SimSambo
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 31
    Job: Gunslinger
    Guild: Sleepywood
    Alliance: Guild Union?

Last edited by SimSambo; 2014-02-01 at 12:25 PM.

3. Default

Wow this looks so cool :) Does the pq gives good exp?

4. Default

Dang i wish the belt showed on your character.
    They must be lazy to not have anything show, the Medals, Mantles and now the Belts. =(

I want a Belt Image on my Characters

5. Default

That's not some nerdy guy, that's Gaga!

Though gaga is pretty nerdy. He's such a goofy NPC.

That was my first concern as well. This is the perfect venue to obtain monster book cards on these monsters and it's a completely wasted opportunity if they don't.

As for Geist/HH/Bigfoot, we'll have to wait for GMS to get it :p
    These are duplicates of the real monsters which have different ID numbers. They do this so they can give them different drop tables than usual. The non-boss monsters which are duplicated are all summons of the bosses.

6. Default

Ahhh I was wondering why they were in the tower. Thanks.

7. Default

Medals show as a little thing underneath your IGN.
    Mantles = capes?? = they show. D:

Seeing pendants/belts would be awesome though.

8. Default

Whoa, wait a sec, check out Pap. The flying form has the stats of the ground form? Including stun? Now THAT is deadly. >_>

9. Default

wouldnt that mean it does 3.2k touch dmg now though? so it just became much easier to kill as long as you have puppet and more than 3.2k hp.

10. Default

I'd like if Pap 2nd form was a challenge. F3

When you do 13-15k constant Crits against Pap 2nd form, it always ends up smashed into the wall. Haha

11. Default

This looks really nice! :) Belts really have a lot of potential. I wonder when we'll get a new equip that shows up...

12. Default

Well, look at it again and you'll see there is no first form pap. Looks like they just cut out the different forms and made it into just the flying one. I wonder though, did they give him new animations for these skills he has inherited?

Either way it's just this way in the raid, not a change to the real version.

13. Default

hey~ anyone could answer me please?

14. Default

HOWEVER! Check the weapon attack, AND THE SPEED. This alternate one moves like elder wraiths, apparently.

15. Default

Oh wow, this looks really cool. What's the point of the hp bar for yourself at the top though? And I thought that food stand boss was in a taiwan/thailand area.

By the way, 132 is crazy skull for ariant coliseum, 133 is zombify, and 143-144 are weapon/magic damage reflect. I wonder how we're supposed to kill that new last boss without getting killed by seduce, unless we're allowed to bring in more people?

16. Default

uh, yeah, speed would be included in "same stats as the first form." :p
    Yeah it is, they apparently are including a few World Tour area bosses in this too. Makes it all the more disappointing that they don't have HH or Geist :(

For seduce, it's probably extremely short duration, and only makes you jump up and down, like Raika's. And yes, you can do this solo or with a party.

Event map, duh. :p

17. Default

Yeah, I saw right away that they cut out the first form (which is kind of disappointing, honestly). And I realize these changes are only for the raid. You just made it sound like this Pap would be challenging, when it's probably going to be even easier than the already super easy Pap 2nd form. Lol

In fact, I'll be able to blaze through this raid without even the slightest challenge until that final boss (which looks promising, indeed)! I have high hopes for this. <3

18. Default

I just meant it's not that deadly this way. Imagine soloing it, when you can survive from bump damage, and run away from it. Night lords jumping over it, and bowmen using puppet. And the rest can easily survive.

19. Default

Interesting...
    Any have any info on the pq? (aside from killing the final boss)