Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.361] Level 140 Items

1. Default

guys if u wear all the sets u outdamage Statless characters MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

45ATK= 6STATS

45*5=225STATS

45WEAPON ATTACK= 225 Main Stat

-------------------------------------------------
    and if u scroll 166 dex = 59Stats Powefuller

_--------------------------------------------

Now the Items itself ae better than any items in the Game,

= 5000x Time stronger than statless

2. Default

You need +166 secondary stat.

These items heavily favour Night Lords, and to a lesser extent other thieves, which makes no sense to me. Timeless Lampion requires 160 DEX. These require 170 DEX. Timeless Engaw requires 125 STR. These require 170 STR.

3. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

Thanks for clarifying .

Completely agree on the look of the set. This is by far my favorite level set of Magician gear when based solely on aesthetics.

On top of that, Mages, getting this full set of gear is definitely our end-game set. Think about it this way: the Lv. 163 Elemental Staves are technically our best choices for end-game currently, as they have the highest base MATK of any weapon we can equip. The amount, of course, is so much higher than the next-best bet (the VIP Wand) that moving all of that extra base INT into LUK just to equip the staff still makes it better than using the VIP Wand. Now we have a Lv. 140 Staff that has 12 MATK less, base, than an Elemental Staff, but with the +45 MATK from the set, along with the additional MATK various other equips give, it easily makes up for that MATK difference and the small additional LUK needed to equip the set as opposed to the Elemental Staff.

In conclusion, LF> AP Reset sale.

4. Default

I never thought I'd meet another equip ever again that I don't have enough dex for. Guess I was wrong!

5. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

-Walks into thread-

-Sees dying body of the statless bandwagon weakly clutching a Vip weapon-

-eyes widen with horror as he slowly backs out of thread-
    -

6. Electron
    IGN: Transpierce
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 160
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Oblivion
    Alliance: Nirvana
    newzealand

Oh god now you can have a full armor set of armor in the final tier. If this patch hits GMS I'll probably spend hours on end cubing.

7. Mercury
    IGN: 0Chuey0
    Server: Windia
    Level: 207
    Job: Hero
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire

To think I wanted to replace my current stonetooth, which is already requiring more than enough DEX, with a different weapon. And now I need that much DEX for good equipment!

...more DEX here I come. Somehow. That equipment not only looks cool, but it's amazing and I sure hope it doesn't take the new Cygnus boss or something rather difficult to obtain it. I still don't see Timeless gear on the market. How long ago was Pink Bean released? And now a pretty much superbuffed Pink Bean and then some comes out. Should we expect Level 140 gear by 2013?

8. Default

Well, they definitely look nice.
    High secondary stat requirement, but I supposed it's worth the insane stat boosts.

9. Default

It'll be out next year, I feel. Probably around October.

10. Default

Am I honestly the only one that doesn't think that these are amazing, in terms of a warrior/bowman perspective?

11. Default

Wait, where are the lvl 130 equips? Did I miss that thread? o.0

12. Default

I'm with you, in that the increase in damage would have to be outstanding for me to even consider recubing and swtching sets. Most of this is for the exact reason Joe stated about there being an equal requirement for basically unequal classes.

Though, I'm pretty confident you could actually equip these with very minimal secondary stats because the 2ndary bonuses on these alone CLEAN for a lvl 200 warrior would bring your dex up to 136 which allows for a lot of room to set up a system to support each other.

13. Default

Me too.. I'm at 4 STR base and if i had to get back like 170 base STR i'd just say no. It isn't worth it. I'm losing the same amount of theoretical attack that I'm gaining.

14. Neutron

IGN: Firebirdies
    Server: Mardia
    Level: 200
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Chaosblades
    Alliance: Mischievous
    canada

I think it's fine that the equips require that kind of dex. I'm not switching equips considering how much I spent cubing my gear but I already have the dex required to wear these equips if I wanted to.

15. Default

Fiel, could you please tell us how to obtain these level 140 items?

Because if these items are drops from Cygnus then there is no much of a point, if any, on arguing about the high secondary stat requirement. Like shouri said, Its been around 3 years since pink bean was released and barely anyone kills it. Just in GMS its been killed only like 4 times after all this time? Killing Cygnus will take as much time, if not longer and even if its killed soon, only the most rich would be able to afford these items.

I hope there is another way to get these and not Cygnus. Like maybe you need a equipment maker character with maxed charisma, because these items seriously are worth the high stat requirements. With hammer, these items have from 9 to 14 slots to scroll and a full set would give +55 att and around 100+ to the main stat clean.

16. Default

I doubt he can tell, especially since drops are server sided.

And the only reason PB isn't killed more (at least preBB) is that the drops just aren't worth the effort. So deciding if these equips are really amazing or not plays a big factor in if it will be readily available or not.

17. Default

The new skills:
    Warriors get 'Guardian Armor', Mages get 'Elemental Weaken', Bowmen get 'Nature's Drain', Thieves get 'Magic Steal' (Except for NW which gets 'Darkness' for some reason), and Pirates get 'Fortune Attack'.

Mages' skill gives them a chance to make their opponent 'weak to magic' so they do more damage on them with magic attacks. Bowmen's skill gives them a chance to heal HP and MP every attack. Thieves' skills (including the NW one, they're the same), gives them a chance to steal up to 3 buffs from their opponenets (I think). Pirates' skill gives them a chance to do extra damage.

not too sure about the warrior skill.

18. Default

That would be better than a zhelm/scar helm, right?

Would be sooooo nice to have a reason to wear a class hat.

19. Default

Doing a google search for the name of the item put me in the Profession Skills thread.

20. Default

So many things are wrong with that statement. Pink Bean was released on July 09, or around that time. Pink Bean has been defeated at least 4 times in Windia alone, this isn't even including other servers.