Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.361] Level 140 Items

1. Default

Because if any Aran was serious about DPSing, they would sacrifice 3 weapon speed to get 46 more weapon attack 27 more strength, and still hit the speed cap.

2. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

You realise that if you have 1 item missing from the set, it doesn't take away all ATT from the set effect? Also, Fast 107att against Slow(8) 122. You would need like 60 more att for slow(8) for it to beat 130lvl PA that is Fast.

Therefore if any Aran was serious about DPSing, they would take 5 140lvl equips and 1 130lvl Fast Polearm.

3. Default

Is there some crazy loop hole to make all these items' secondary stats support each other?

4. Default

The question is more like... How do we get them?

5. ᗧ · · · ᗣ · · · ᗣ ᗣ Straight Male
    IGN: Helsinki
    Server: MYBCKN
    Level: 220
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Friends
    Alliance: Unbreakable
    finland

and should we start raising our secondary stats ASAP...

6. Default

Most likely from PvP or the cygnus bosses pq

7. Default

It could be a small loophole that depends on how much your accessories give.

But anything to lower you secondary as much as you can x_x

8. Default

New equip set (clean attack hat, cape, glove, overall, weapon with extra slots, bonut set ...), rich ppl will use more nx to cube the whole new gear and reset AP, NX get more money

Chaos scroll and white scroll 's price increase, hackers get more profit from exploit

My char is lowstats and only finished cube weapon atm

9. Helium Atom Male
    IGN: Scette
    Server: Culverin
    Level: 135
    Job: Dark Knight
    Guild: Synergize
    Alliance: Kittens
    usa

These new weapons make me happy that I went with the Automatic stat distribution level 140 items here I come. =D

10. Default

There is because I've done it with my Reverse gear. Currently at 59 base with most of my luk being added from just reverse.

11. Default

Okay, so instead of 46, it's 31.
    I don't know what the pineapple you think you know about weapon speeds, but this is on the level of retardedly wrong.

If you compare a 107 Fast (5) with a 122 Slow (8), you would need to have a total of 300 weapon attack for the difference to be 60 more attack for the Slow (8) to match it.

If you're DPSing, then your squad should be running SI and Advanced Yellow. If they're not, they're doing it wrong, because with these, there is no difference between the two weapons except the Lv140 is stronger.

12. Default

-scroll everything but shoes and weapon for second stat, until you somehow have 170 second stat
    -equip shoes and weapon
    -equip gloves
    -equip hat
    -equip overall

If you scroll everything for second stat, then you could probably get away with a decently low base stat.

13. Default

So all you really need to do is have a set minus 1 item that gets to 170 of secondary stat. Then equip the missing item, and begin replacing with the desired items. And as long as the total never goes below 170 we should be able to switch in everything.

Is that a correct assumption? If so, it's a peach to have 2 sets to wear one, and even more so whenever you need to unequip things, but doable.

14. Default

So that's what these are for.
    I still don't get why so many people complain about high secondar stats, it doesn't affect your damage THAT MUCH, and you will be gaining much more of your main stats with potential equips anyways,

15. Default

They should let the +secondary stat be able to fulfil the secondary stat requirement of the same item.

They look sexy though...

16. Default

The way it works when you equip something new is it deequips what you're replacing, checks to see if your stats are above the requirements, and then if they are high enough, it equips the item. So the reason why it's best to go weapon and shoes first because they generally have the least second stat on them, while overalls have the most.

@Solarboy, the problem is that a lot of people are already high leveled and don't have a high second stat, like locked is level 200 and can't add more to his second stat.

17. Default

Ah oki, thought so. And now I understand your reasoning lol.

If so, it's not the end of the world for statless folks. If you truely want to be top tier like that there's always 70 stat CHTP's too >_>

18. Default

Anyone else think "stereotypical russian wearing alot of fur" when you saw this? ):