Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.361] Level 140 Items

1. Default

My Spearman is level 41, and I have level 2 Blacksmithing. The game puts a lot of thumbs up next to Lv. 50 equips (it was focusing on Lv. 40 equips when my Blacksmithing was Lv. 1), and I can see the recipes for equips up to level 90. I don't know if I can actually make equips higher than Lv. 50. Your character level does not appear to matter.

2. Default

Ahhhh, I think I get it....

1) Blacksmithing (the skill) = Recipes access; Higher skill(or watever they called) points = access to higher level recipes. But having access doesn't mean you can make it.
    2) The thumbs up thingy = I think it meant that you need to successfully make XXX numbers of level 50 eqs in order to fill-it out, after that you'll be able to make level 60 eqs. Like a progression kinda thing.

if I'm not mistaken this is how the blacksmith is being setup, I could be wrong.

Further questions
    1) Were you able to make EQs from other classes? or just within ur Warriors?
    2) A 100% success rate in making EQs? (Any fail rate at all??)

3. Default

Thumbs up are just for equipment/jewels/potions that would give a good amount of exp for your level I think.

4. Default

You can make any equip you have access to (that shows up in the window), at least with Jeweler.

Level 50 Battle Mage attempting Level 90 Ring

It failed unfortunately (but still got 63 exp for the profession)

The benefits of raising your profession level is probably an increased success rate, which may also increase as your character level approaches the level of the equip. With Level 1 Jewler, I had 21% success rate for that ring, which has a Recommended Level of 6, and at Level 2, I would have a 29% chance of success, according to the skill UI at least.

Everything over 100 appears to need the recipe thingy.

Oh, and there are new monster crystals as well. My dit has both the old Basic Monster Crystal 1 and the new Basic Monster Crystal 1, so they're completely new items that don't replace the old monster crystals, so the ones we have now will be completely useless.

5. Default

Wow.. thanks for the info... any idea on how could one get recipe for eqs lvl100 or above?

6. Default

Spadow told they drop from monsters

7. Default

They drop from monsters

8. Electron
    IGN: Transpierce
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 160
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Oblivion
    Alliance: Nirvana
    newzealand

I would give up 100 of a secondary stat to have +45 att and +30% bossing damage. AND having a full set of final tier items. The % stats from those cubed would more than make up for the 100 lost.

9. Default

final tier (im guessing you're referring to 121+) is supposedly removed and combined with 71+ thus making it 9% 6%, 3%. not to mention the equips drop from cygnus boss and will be as rare as hell making it extremely expensive to obtain a full set.