Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

From my experience, the retaliation damage from Power Guard is considered to be that minimum of 1 damage needed to get EXP that way.

However, I also remember that while this 1 damage deal will give you a share of the EXP, you don't get that much unless you land the killing blow on the monster. My experience with this is from PG landing killing blows because the monster had only 1 HP left, usually from a mage spamming poison mist on a map who happened to have forgotten to kill a few monsters. I got around ~300-500 EXP for PG bumping into Spirit Vikings while they had only 1 HP left.
    Last edited by Judgment; 2008-09-17 at 09:43 PM.

2. Default

That's independent EXP split. EXP within parties is different.

As a level 60 leeching off a, say, 180, you'd get 20% of the experience. That's more than half a level, and 180's don't take long to kill Anego at all.

3. Default

I got 40% of a level off of Zakum's 3rd body by hitting 1 damage (during physical immunity >_>) on a level 5x Fighter. I don't think it matters how you deal the damage, it always gives you your split.

Anyway, 40% in 15-20min is not shabby at all and it only costs a couple hundred K even if your priest sucks. But you can only Zakum twice a day so it's not really abusable >_>
    Last edited by Stereo; 2008-09-17 at 10:09 PM.