Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default [Module] Chaos | PVP Adventurers

You have all skills available to you - but these following skills were changed for the purposes of PvP.

Swordman
    Fighter
    Crusader
    Hero
    Page
    White Knight
    Paladin
    Spearman
    Dragon Knight
    Dark Knight
    Last edited by Fiel; 2011-01-11 at 02:09 PM.

2. Default

Magician
    F/P Wizard
    F/P Mage
    F/P Archmage
    I/L Wizard
    I/L Mage
    I/L Archmage
    Cleric
    Priest
    Bishop
    Last edited by Fiel; 2011-01-11 at 02:10 PM.

3. Default

Bowman
    Hunter
    Ranger
    Bowmaster
    Crossbowman
    Sniper
    Crossbow Master
    Last edited by Fiel; 2011-01-11 at 02:10 PM.

4. Default

Rogue
    Assassin
    Hermit
    Night Lord
    Bandit
    Chief Bandit
    Shadower
    Semi-Dualer (20-29)
    Dualer (30-54)
    Dual Master (55-69)
    Slasher (70-119)
    Dual Blader (120+)
    Last edited by Fiel; 2011-01-11 at 02:11 PM.

5. Default

Pirate
    Brawler
    Marauder
    Buccanneer
    Gunslinger
    Outlaw
    Corsair
    Last edited by Fiel; 2011-01-11 at 02:11 PM.

6. Default

Well, the skills I noticed that are missing (at least from Bandit) are Mastery, Booster and Haste. So, probably the 2nd option is true.

7. Helium Atom

IGN: GunsOnly
    Server: Windia
    Level: 15x
    Job: Corsair
    Guild: Leaf
    Alliance: Honorbond

Battleship cannon+torpedo and no battleship?

8. Default

So one thing I noticed were that movement skills like Tele, Haste, FJ, Thrust, Dash, etc are removed for PvP, but attack skills that can "propel" you forward or back are allowed? (e.g. Rush, Recoil Shot, Assaulter, Slash Storm, FA, etc)

To add on to that, what about skills that give a certain class invincibility frames for a second or two? (e.g. B-Step, CSB, BSB, etc). I don't know how PvP will work in MS, but some skills do give a heightened advantage over another class.

9. Mercury Male
    IGN: Knight52
    Server: Earth
    Level: 534
    Job: Thread Breaker
    Guild: I'm bored of
    Alliance: political sh'it
    thailand

I think it's No.2, Fiel. While every skills are still available, these are skills that will be changed in PvP mode. Or how can sairs shoot cannon without getting into ship.

10. Default

I see no magic guard but I do see power guard and panic

Well I'm sure this is gonna be ugly the first days, but I hope it gets refined to a point where all jobs are balanced for PvP.

11. Neutron
    IGN: KaosSlayer
    Server: Broa
    Level: 12x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Harmonia
    Alliance: |Union|
    guatemala

I don't know about you guys, but I kinda feel HH would be SOMEWHAT overpowered for PvP. But we'll have to wait and see how this works out.

12. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

Orb was boosted to 1120% in PvP? No super transform? I can demo without being in ST?

PvP sounds fun as hell.

13. Default

Dammit, I'd kill to have max Doom for pvp. I don't care HOW stupid it is, spammable 90% chance of snailing human players would be the greatest thing ever xD

14. Default

lol, what's going on with pierce? A shot of ultimate strafe would cause more damage.

15. Default

Uhm, what is the HP boost on PVP? Current HP * 1.000.000? Because otherwise mages will 1 hit kill everyone without other people even getting near them with their 999.999 damage ultimates with 400% range...

Also, I presume all potential equipment is disabled? Otherwise PvP is fail from the start, or rename it to PvNX

16. Default

I just noticed... What the flying f'uck @ Demolition. 210% damage with a 3 second cooldown!? Well, THERE GOES OUR BOSSING ABILITY. x-x

Now we're truely the pomegranatetiest class in the game (not that we weren't already, but lol).

PLEASE tell me these changes ONLY happen in PVP and not in the rest of the Maple World. :S

From the looks of it, they still have a lot to work on when it comes to actual balance. The slower classes need a change to be able to keep up with the faster classes, or just the opposite.

17. Default

yeap, its safe to assume your skillbook changes the moment you enter PvP.

18. Default

I sure hope this is the case. It's the only logical explaination, unless Nexon Korea just really wants to royally f'uck things up for certain classes. XD

I still can't wait until this comes out. Although I usually hate player versus player games (mainly because people are d'icks), I like 2D side-scrolling PVP type matches.

inb4specialcharactersaremadebypeopleforPVPpurposes only. Which classes do you guys think will be good? Aside from Dual Blade, obviously... Lmao

19. Default

Doubting they removed teleport. Why change teleport mastery if there's no teleport?