Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: [KMST] [1.2.359] PvP

1. Default

Also, Cygnus only get EXP past 120 by killing other Adventurers, no PVP Arena required.

2. Default

Oh God.

Here comes the raccoonstorm.

edit:
    @above

Adventurers will drop a piece of their equipment when killed.

3. Default

Nineheart is a good guy or so his NPC text would lead you to believe. He says something like There is only one way and they must be stopped for peace etc etc..

4. Default

I missed this, but. Since when did you come under the impression that the student could surpass the master? /Aizen

5. Default

Since we saved their asses after they had been transformed into stone by the black witch.

Another examples: Naruto Surpassed Jraiya, Goku surpassing every one esle

6. Default

Look at how many places and people fell to the Black Wings. It's easy to see almost anyone do that. Look at Lionheart, or what happened to him. He meant good, but he was twisted and didn't see the truth 'till too late. That isn't limited to fantasy either. Also, Lady Cygnus always had a princessy-childish innocence about her. I can see how easy she could be corrupted. Hopefully, they'll write something good. I guess it can be somewhat related to Aufheben, too. Her dimension was destroyed, so she came here to do.. whatever. You can't help but to feel sorry for her.

Don't forget of the mention and dislike of the Cygnus Knights on the Resistance's part, too. If you noticed, they denied to help the Mushroom Kingdom, which kind of is contradictory to what their goal is. Whatever got into Lady Cygnus, I can't see it being willingly.

7. Default

It's not like the job guys have ever really made any sense. The Dark Clones of the Explorer Wisemen are supposed to be stronger than them, yet they're only level 70 when Explorers can level to 200.

8. Default

Spoiler

Make something look evil.

Step 1: Use lots of purple glow effects.

9. Default

There's two modes to PvP right now. Survival (timed, exactly how it sounds) and Team Match (work along with your team to achieve the set goal).

There's also 'levels', which are:
    Rookie: Level 30+ (you can use 2nd job skills and lower, 5th growth for Evan)
    Super Rookie: Level 70+ (you can use 3rd job skills and lower, 8th growth for Evan)
    Major: Level 120+ (all skills available)

Everyone 30+ can participate in PvP. Your skills and character stats will be reset in PvP. Periodically, a unique USE item will spawn (I think that's what it says). PvP is in realtime. Inside the arena, the use of some items and skills will be limited.

Edit: Wow, they actually made future versions of a lot of the Henesys NPCs.
    Also I'm divided on the new monsters. The ones that are weak now and are strong in the future (mushrooms, snails, etc) look good, but the humanoid ones are really ugly.

10. Default

I doubt the instructors would have defected with her. But that looks good nether the less.

11. Deluxe Refrigerator Male
    IGN: GlaciaIWolf
    Server: Broa
    Level: 146
    Job: Aran
    Guild: Forte
    Alliance: HighestLevel
    canada

lol they covered the instructors faces... the obvious sign that they might be impostors =p

12. Default

Those are real.

13. Neon Atom
    IGN: dawnkevsies
    Server: Zenith
    Level: 100
    Job: Buff/UA mule
    Guild: nonelolZENITHSDEAD
    Texas

why isn't shinsoo pineappleing huge? lol

14. Default

Hey Fiel.

Can we have extractions of the new mobs, maps, NPCs, etc., please?

15. Default

Lol'd.

16. Default

It seems everyone apart from Nineheart has turned evil. There are also mobs of generic Cygnus Knights holding level 90 weapons and weaker ones holding level 60.

Don't you like the "Hulk" Ribbon Pig? My problem with them is most of them look more prehistoric than from the future.

17. Default

Or brainwashed. People's eyes tend to disappear when they're brainwashed, from what I've seen on TV and stuff.

He's probably working on it as you ask.

18. Default

I'm thinking that's because they had to 'toughen up' to survive in the new and more cruel world.

Oh no! Chief Stan is... dead? But who will be the new leader of Henesys?

19. Default

His son!

...I forgot his name.

20. Default

The 164 mushroom looks...stupid... >.>

The snail is the best one for me.

Also, it looks like ifrit is now a mob? O.o