View Poll Results: Which Resistance character will you make?

Voters
86. You may not vote on this poll
  • Battle Mage

34 39.53%
  • Wild Hunter

38 44.19%
  • Mechanic

14 16.28%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

same here.

2. Default

Looks like people are going to get confused now when you say "I'm going on bam"

3. Default

probably all of them, since i'm going to be a whore and get their EXKLUSIV cash item sets in whatever method they're provided this time

4. Default

A Battle Mage, because I'm also not a huge fan of archers. Plus, it'll hold my attention span until Mechanics are released.

5. Mercury
    IGN: Zero Two
    Server: Everywhere
    Level: 000
    Job: Mind Control
    Guild: Dark Matter Legion
    Alliance: Dark Mind

Wildhunter because mounted archers are a very promising prospect. Sort of like Nomads in Fire Emblem compared to its archers but without the downsides.

6. Default

If I spoke like a mental deficient, maybe. I'd say "My BaM" if I were going to do that. More than likely I'll be saying "Going on Medillion" though

7. I've got no strings Straight Male
    IGN: Ryukiro
    Server: Scania
    Level: 183
    Job: Night Lord
    Guild: Vigilante
    Alliance: Lore
    North_Carolina

Starting off with a WH for now. I'll probably switch to a mech after I get to 70 on the first char.

8. Default

all three :D

just cause i can reuse equips from any of my characters :3

9. ☮♫♥ Gay Male
    IGN: FrozNlite
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 200
    Job: F/P ArchMage
    Guild: Brazzers
    Alliance: Heroes
    New_York

This. I'm honestly not interested in any of them, with the one choice if I had to being Mech, but since these blue Energy Capsules are only usable on Wild Hunter or Battlemages, I figured I'd make a Wild Hunter. Definitely not playing Battlemage as I love my Aran more, and having two key spamming characters would spell the end of my lappy's keyboard.

10. Default

I want the ring. I already have a kMS WH, so I know where to train, how to train, and how unholy their killing speed is - I would love to have seen Resistance at Truckers.

11. Default

I might make all 3 for rings on different accounts I'll see how it goes. I don't have a strong urge towards one over the other.

You don't have to spam the keyboard with a Battle Mage like you do with an Aran.

12. Default

Well have a marksman, so going with wildhunter since I already have the equips.

13. Default

pretty much this. I am tired of having mediocre equips spread out across different classes. Plus I got a VIP xbow so all my equips, except for the hat and pendant, are tradeable

14. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

All of the above. At first, I wasn't going to make a Battle Mage but my alliance got this brilliant idea to start a theme; 7 of us making Battle Mages after Koopalings. I got Iggy!

15. Default

Mechanic, definitely. I even chose a good name for one.

16. Default

my shad needs a better ring than the lolzombiering, so being as impatient as i am, i will be using the equips from my bm to make a wh. i was going to make a mech but then i realized I honestly don't like any of the resistance classes and won't be playing it past 70.

17. Default

None. I have far too many characters I want to work on right now and I don't feel like powerleveling for some stupid ring.

18. Default

Probably a Battle Mage, despite the fact that I already have one in KMS. I feel like everyone is making a Mech, and archers aren't my thing.

19. Default

Wild Hunter all the way. Jaguar plus yoshi in one? = Win
    Plus, with the energy capsules I have, I can hopefully still make it to 70 and get a zenith dana. Btw, I H8 Arcania.