Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: [Wild Hunter] The Wild Hunter Compendium

1. Default

Oh ok o.o guess till test it out, might take two weeks though since im going on vacation soon~

2. Default

There's a difference between X attacking skill ignoring def (like TT), and X skill making you passively ignore def (like all archers). I see no reason for this to be different than marksmanship, so my vote goes to it being the sucky way

3. Default

Where did u guys train from lvl 115+? Everywhere seems so sloooooooooooooooow D:

4. Default

DGP to 116, MDT to 119, and spirit vikings to 120. I threw a pianus or two in there when I got bored.

Anyone else notce the description of Stink Bomb Shot? I thought it was funny -- it says something to the effect of "You piss a monster off and get more exp"
    I don't have maple open atm so it's not worded exactly like that, but it does say you piss off a monster :c

5. Spirit of the Arrow Bi Female
    IGN: MariettaRC
    Server: Windia
    Level: 200
    Job: Bowmistress
    Guild: KoopaForce
    Alliance: KoopaEmpire
    Nebraska

Oh lord, thanks for posting that. Just hit 116 and was DREADING having to stay at DGPs for 4 more levels.

6. Can you hear it?
    street's Avatar [Jr. Event Coordinator]

IGN: Street
    Level: 15x
    Job: I/l mage
    Guild: Imperial
    Alliance: Royal
    Washington

What lvl did you start dgp?

7. Default

I'm 120 now and added 1 wild arrow, 1 ultimate and 1 expret. Am I supposed to be training with wild arrow blast or still using dash n slash? I feel I overkill monsters by a lot with wild arrow, though I use a crapton less hp pots in return

8. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Need to check on Claw Cut. According to Dusk's skill tables it says "Cannot recover more than 15% of your maximum HP at once, and cannot recover more than the monster's maximum HP."

At first I interpreted it as you can't heal more than 15% of your max HP in total, but I seemed to be able to sometimes heal ~700 HP and a little more with a ~3,600 HP pool (~20% of my HP) with one Claw Cut on several enemies. Does it really mean 15% of your max HP per enemy? If that's the case, then you can heal up to 45% of your HP if you attack 3 enemies with Claw Cut? That would make Claw Cut from bad to pretty good then.

9. Can you hear it?

Washington

So i'm finally 130 i dont know what to max next. I mostly solo zak arms and a few area bosses here and their. Should i max zerk or wild arrow blast?

10. Default

Arrow Blast.

11. Default

can you tell me what's more effective for zak arms? one at a time with wild arrow or using dash/claw?

12. Can you hear it?

Washington

Wild arrow, when your attacking the arms a few arrows will hit another arm next to it.

13. Electron
    IGN: ZombieSorrow
    Server: Scania
    Level: 162
    Job: Shadower
    Guild: Paragon
    Alliance: Paragonjr
    zimbabwe

am i the only person that doesnt know the kms skill names??

14. Default

Well, bonefish have been confirmed spot that drop wild arrow blast 30!

I would have a screeny but i used and failed it...

15. Default

Dash is a slow and awkward skill. I don't think I've ever really used it to train. I still prefer Rico over Dash if I'm mobbing, even though Dash is obviously stronger.

16. Default Re: The Wild Hunter Compendium

Wild Hunter's 3rd job was changed with Justice/Union, does anyone have an updated SP build for it? There's 180 SP worth of points to put in, and I don't know what skill(s) to ignore.

17. Default Re: The Wild Hunter Compendium

The 5-shot single target skill.

18. Can you hear it?

Washington

Default Re: The Wild Hunter Compendium

What should i max after c mastery? se? wild arrow blast?

Is se payout higher than wild arrow blast?

19. Default Re: The Wild Hunter Compendium

If Wild Hunters are like Adventurer Bowmen (and the are), you should do AFA and WAB before SE.