Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Can of Soup Male
    IGN: LunaMimosa
    Server: El Nido
    Level: 134
    Job: OP Elf Queen
    Guild: Some no-name guild
    Alliance: Read above.

Honestly its how i feel the party system SHOULD be on all mobs instead of just boss. Hopefully Nexon will consider that

LHC stands to be exactly what made truckers/jesters annoying unless they have enough maps for even the busiest servers.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Thank you, Eos. Fascinating stuff.

Some factors that might be skewing results:

- Many people stopped training pre-BB in anticipation of it getting easier;
    - Other people, most notably Bishops and AMs, put in extra training pre-BB, in anticipation of it getting harder once their Ultimates become unspammable;
    - Many people still not training, either due to shock/anger at the loss of 2x/4x, confusion ("where/how am I supposed to train now?"), waiting for LHC, training up a new char of another class "since it's so easy now", or being afk on their mules waiting for rings to evolve...

I expect that next month we'll have no Truckers/Gallos messing up the game, but we will have new classes that people may be playing instead of attempting to level their old high-level characters. Most maplers will also be on vacation for at least part of the time, which can either mean a lot more time to play or none at all (if they travel). I don't think there is ever a "normal time" in maple...

But, please, do keep these statistics coming.

3. Default

Does gaining at least one exp count to being included on the stats? or like at least a few mill+?

4. Default

It's only people who did train, so the abstainers shouldn't dilute the results too much.

Above zero in the week.

5. Default

is very clear populated servers are the most affected and the aran class for some reason is leveling less after BB , the mage and warrior also is leveling less but the others classes are leveling more xD that why so many ppl was complaining about BB

6. Default

This table just absolutely proves what I've thought all along. Big bang has essentially stalled the game for a large amount of the population. I know hardly anyone on my BL or guild is playing much anymore. You can give us new skills, you can make the numbers that pop up bigger, but it means nothing when the main thing in the game, training and bossing, is just not fun to do anymore. Most people's mains in the game are greater than level 90, and it looks like they just aren't doing much anymore. Definitely depressing Kevo.

7. Water

IGN: MysticHLE
    Server: Broa
    Level: 18x
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: VincitOmnia
    Alliance: Sonata
    usa

With half of the people not knowing how to get to existing maps (e.g. Leafre via seed portal, etc), I'm not one bit surprised at these results. Those who are saying Nexon doesn't know it's own game...please just wait a little and see. =)