Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] [0.94] Singapore nerf

1. Default

Everyone that can't train at mp3**

2. Default

Scarlion / Targa damage wasn't buffed? Do they still do 800ish damage? lol

Edit : Nevermind... They WERE changed. Fuuck. Now it does at least 3~4k damage per hit. x_x

Everyone go fight Scarlion and Targa before this patch hits! GO GO GO GO GO!

3. Default

OH GOD YES!

Thanks Fiel.

4. Default

Not to mention, I think its even safer than pre-BB for Clerics/priests to bot in the toy room.

@Shikage: How is 4k damage before applying Defense that bad with all the HP buffs every class gets and the fact that defense is an effective stat now? I think I'll go grab fiels calculator.

5. Default

The only thing wrong that I noticed nexon did was how they programmed their sp resets. They put it based on lvl lockdown for their job sp. So surprisingly they're able to move their 1st job sp to 2nd job but not from 2nd job to 2nd+. Also couldn't use the sp from 3rd job and send it to 3rd+, thats only how the sp resets worked though nothing to do with the skills themselves. Anyone in 4th job wouldn't give a damn, anyone below that had their sp setup all mixed up.

6. Default

Defense isn't that strong. It'll take off what... 200 damage at best with my 1,600 defense? lol Classes without high defense (bowmen, gunslingers, etc.) will be taking the full force of the damage, which means they'll have to be crammed with HP gear to survive at lower levels.

7. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Server: Bellocan
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

Trololo good thing I make good use of Truckers before the nerf came.

Isn't there a Mini-dungeon for them in gMS? Jesters should be really nice then for the 7x.

8. Default

I thought Bowmen recieved and HP boosting skill and all of the other HP boosting equipment (Rex Earrings) that are out now. Maybe I'm wrong...

Also, I think fighting Scar will be about the same since it use to do a few thousand damage pre-BB, and the Targa Battle will be much easier since it use to do 8000 magic damage.

Edit: I quickly imputted 1600 Def and 4000 mob attack for a level 140 character and 140 monster. The damage reduction came out to be 20%, or 800 damage.

9. Default

Actually I don't mind it all that much. My guild took them on the other day (and by my guild I mean 5 people from my alliance, only 3 of which were above 140, and some random DW) and we summoned both at the same time and killed them in under 16 minutes. It was a complete joke. 3~4k is actually a pretty decent amount; not too much that I have to constantly worry about HB and my rushers teamkilling me (why did those things do 8k damage before Jesus) but not too little for me to be like "lolTarg and Scar" like it is now. It's not like 3~4k HP is that hard to get, hell my CB has 3k at level 70.

10. Default

with 1600 defense against 4000 attack, assuming same level, your damage will be reduced to 3200 damage. That's still pretty nice.

11. Default

I think most ranged classes will have 4k hp by the time they can hit Scarga.

12. Default

Hell yes, finally. Now people in my alliance won't be spamming about getting a Galloperas map, KSers about Galloperas, Galloperas this, Galloperas that etc

Same thing applies with Truckers, if they even got nerfed significantly. I can't really tell because I don't know what their EXP/HP were before.

Scarlion got buffed, but even with 4k damage it's easy to kill. Nearly everyone I kill it with has or at least should have over that.

13. Default

This really should have been released on the first day. Better late than never.

14. Sassy Stranger Male
    IGN: SlayerZach
    Level: YES
    Job: Paladin
    Guild: Phoenix
    Farm: SlayerZach
    canada

And now people can stop laughing at me when I say "Nope, Truckers are broken."

@Mike: True that.

15. Default

Exactly what our alliance is planning to do. xDD

Btw, when is this patch? Monday perhaps to coincide with the release of Resistance?

16. Default

Feels good.

Where are all of the people who fought so adamantly that this was intended!?

17. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: GatlingPunch
    Level: 200
    Job: Gear 2nd Pirate
    Guild: Virtues
    Alliance: NARs

They are all in their corners crying that they can't have Brokenstory.

18. Default

Or they went into overdrive at Truckers/Gallos to get as much EXP as they can before the patch hits. xd