Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [GMS] [0.94] Singapore nerf

1. Default

So how exactly will this effect current DB and evans? I haven't noticed anything 'off' with my DB, but then again, I wasn't particularly well versed in the BB patch when it came out.

2. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Not a moment too soon.

I don't understand much about mob attack values... do the new values for Targar and Scarlion reflect the same sort of deadly damage they used to do? More? Less?

3. Default

Fixed? These monsters still do pitiful damage before even factoring in defense.

Although, its nice to see the exp values a bit more balanced. Hopefully this means that these areas will no longer be overcrowded. I just hate the fact that they didnt touch Masteria.

4. Default

how truckers managed to be so broken i will never understand...

although, jesters are pretty stupid too.
    <_<

Do windraiders still have the same exp values as before?

5. Electron Female
    IGN: BubuOinkx
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Radical + TheFinest
    vietnam

^ this, idk anything about game technic but I feel something wrong with DB, for example my max range is 27000, upper stab is 250&#37;, so my max hit is around 65K right? (I didnt count 25% extra from max Final Cut) but I neva hit over 50K with upper stab - even hit snail! idk that DB fix mean this or not!

- Jester still avai f6.

6. Default

Wow, 175 DB doesn't know the difference between Dagger and Katara.

7. Default

There's a reason why they don't raise the int stat

All they do it attack blindly and hope it dies without trouble

And to Topic: Its great that fixed it, maybe people will actually train on new mobs
    More variety of scrolls/ equips in the fm please

But...why do masterian mobs look so broken....Nexon just made masteria not useless again but i don't know if this is a good thing or bad thing since i love Masteria (I still hate the haunted mansion )

8. Electron Female
    IGN: BubuOinkx
    Server: Broa
    Level: 200
    Job: Blade Master
    Guild: Radical + TheFinest
    vietnam

I know about Katara hit 1 dagger hit 1, I wonder what they fixed for DB bcoz idk anything about game technic, b4 big bang I can hit over 80K (max range 20K), so I just weird about DB post BB!

9. Default

Uh...
    Upper Stab was changed to 1 Blade, 1 Dagger hit.

10. Default

YES! It was so ridiculous. I went to truckers at 9:30 A.M. and there were people there.... wtp?!?!?! Anyway is mp3 a good training area for like lvl 60-80 or not? I was thinking about going there then I read this so I don't know.

11. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

*Evil Laugh*

I wonder, have Singapore monsters (since they are finally getting SOME attention) had their drops updated?
    What i mean is that with the Potential system, equip drop rates increased in all areas except for world tour/masteria.

So has Singapore finally been brought in line with the rest of the maple world or not? thanks in advance xD

12. Orbital Bee Cannon
    IGN: SaptaZapta
    Server: Kradia
    Level: 275
    Job: Hero
    Guild: Matriarchy
    Alliance: Peaceful

Drops are entirely server-sided, so we can't know what has changed, if anything.

13. I post a lot Bi Male
    IGN: ZesseiBijin
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 204
    Job: Kanna
    Guild: NEST
    Farm: Razmosia
    uk

Ah, thank you anyway :)

14. Default

No Krexel changes?? jesus..

15. Default

No, all Crimsonwood/Keep mobs had their EXP extremely nerfed, and it's no longer worth training there. It's incredibly empty now since, again, it's not worth going to anymore. (Except for Quests rewards and MoN)

16. Default

It'll be good to see people actually training in areas meant for 9x-12x characters. A lot of good mastery books drop from monsters in that level range and they are currently not being hunted simply because everyone's at Gallos instead. MW 20 was supposed to deflate more than it actually has.

17. かっか! Straight Male
    IGN: HARUKASAN!
    Server: 765Pro
    Level: 999
    Job: Puchi
    Guild: Puchimas!
    Alliance: iDOLM@STER
    canada

Everyone is going to be at Jesters now..

They have the same hp/exp ratio has Slimy and Sites, but they're nearly 25 levels LOWER.