Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

By original, do you mean they increase critical damage? If so, then do they increase minimum damage, maximum damage or both?

And in terms of the Glasses, Mask, and Earrings, Most people with access to good potetial bonuses would find these items worthless. However, I think players that are not willing to spend ungodly amounts of money on a free game would find them quite useful.
    Edit: I forgot to mention that obviously mages wont like the earrings and for the same reasons mages dont like the Lex Earrings.

2. Default

Original - The ones with crit. Im not sure whether they increase min dmg, max dmg or both

3. Default

Well, those who spent cash on dual blade mastery books are raped

Credits to Amelia in Elinforest again

For newly created dbs after the 1st patch, all mastery books are given out for free and the books have a 100% chance of working. You can use it before the event expires

LOL @ those who spent $$$

4. Default

Like that will ever come to GMS lol

People will b'itch about how unfair it is for new players to get these for free when they had to spend NX for it.

Although I don't really like the idea either. Considering KMS made DB?s overpowered again, it would be hell if just anybody could create one.

5. Default

i can see it now:

Petition to make nexon bring back CS books for DB and Evan and Adventureers and Resistance cause it's not fair that we spent SO MUCH MONEY and now they are free!

6. Default

Credits to Elinforest once again

Mastery books from bosses no longer drop as the original skill, but drop as a Secret Mastery book :(

The prices of some books are going to rise..

7. Default

I'm confused. Do you mean things like TT/AC/ACB/AR from Zak and what happens instead.

8. Default

oyah.. disilike.

9. GLADIGATORS
    IGN: Overburnd
    Server: Khaini
    Level: 210
    Job: Cannoneer
    Guild: Contagious
    usa

They're honestly just handing me things on a silver platter at this point. I made a DB and it's like 37 or something. Haven't spend a penny on mastery books for it. And if leveling it 40 times after chaos means getting that mask, then hell yeah i'm gonna love chaos.

10. Default

sadly, only newly made DB after the chaos patch with get the free books.