Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Correction:

Maypwoostoowii Cowards!!! :P

2. Default

Thx god. Not much point in them then, if you already have glasses with potential and such. Tho, if this blood mask is tradable at least inside of the account, I shall get it

3. Default

4. Default

ohboyherewego.jpg

5. Euro Minicar Straight Male
    IGN: ZekkenAdele
    Server: Scania
    Level: 246
    Job: Adele
    Guild: DarkLily
    Alliance: Arcane
    Farm: HarvestxMoon
    usa

oh boy wat a sweet event :D tons of atk gears hehe

6. In my dreams... Gay Male
    Server: Reboot
    Level: 215
    Job: Hoyoung
    Guild: HROMATICUSSY
    Alliance: KATYPERRY
    California

IMO, it looks like they're just about done "balancing" things, since they're doing the job equips again.

7. Default

this. but i can say i am pretty satisfied with evans and bishops end results.

8. Default

They should have taken this chance to give Arans or Resistance something different since their rings don't stack.

We have:

Face
    Eyes
    Earrings
    3 Different rings which don't stack (except the new explorer one)

We need something like a shoulderpad.

9. Default

It seems like this means they're FINALLY going to advance each character's storyline. Hopefully up to 150 or something, at least.

10. Default

Can the adventurer ring be obtained by Ultimate Adventurers? :P *I'm assuming so, I'd just like confirmation.*
    And... Can the Blood Mask be worn by all classes?

11. Default

I hate how everything is a leveling competition, why dont they make these events where you have to complete 200 quests instead.

12. Default

I just hate powerleveling events in general. So tedious and dull, I can't even enjoy the character or the content because I have to do nothing but level level level. They really need to think of different events for these kind of things.

13. Default

Yeah, I thought that was a bit obvious. I was confused last patch when the 130 equips looked like what were supposed to be the Level 140 ones.

14. Default

You can get more than one, just make a new character.
    They don't. None of the rings stack, even with the old ones.

15. Default

considering that leveling isn't too hard nowadays, it's not bad. but having to do it on characters that have NX books is kinda lame if you don't want to pay for that character in the first place.

Most important is to aim for the mask and another adventurer ring though since none of them can be potentiald. But then again, we can now forge these things right? Granted they may not be as good >.O

16. Default

Lame new look for the equips- they replaced all the different, cool looking items with equips that look the same?

Oh well. Maybe we'll see them again as level 140 equips.

17. Default

It's okay guys! They only changed the Helmets and the overalls! The gloves and shoes look the same!