Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

He mad since his aran got nerfed with reconstruction =P

But seriously, he's always been against dual bladers, even though several of us have tried beating sense into his head that it isn't an overpowered class that he claims has no weakness.

2. Default

Last time i checked reconstruction buffed arans by quite some, lol.

3. Default

Ah, thanks! I'll just ignore what he says about DBs now :) I'm not a fan of those arrows getting nerfed though. Would be nice to see some decent attack arrows.

4. Default

And Chaos buffed them back up to Explorer "Legend".

5. Default

I think the mastery book for dual blades reffers to Phantom Blow and that other skill that dual blades now get, getting mastery books.

Were all the accesory that a jeweler can craft untradeable before?. Same for lvl 140 weapons?

6. Default

Might just be me but...what does that mean? Their attack?

7. Default

The attack of the new arrows that you can make through one of the professions.

8. Default

is it because the arrow's attack doesn't stack with Soul Arrow?

Considering this is the first time in like 5 years that they add new arrows maybe it's getting fixed.

9. Default

no point of nerfing and making (now)..... seriously... if it's just +4 on arrows, i'd rather buy it from showa

10. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

Nah they'd never do that, they'd probably make it a shield equip slot if anything for a quiver. If or when they decide to fix it, or at least let us stack more arrows in one slot.

11. Default

Has anyone even tested if arrows do/don't stack with Soul Arrow after Big Bang?

12. Won't Be Coming Back

IGN: Skyshooter1
    Server: Alexina
    Level: 981
    Job: Green boy
    Guild: Blasphamy
    canada

Don't even try. The big fathead jerks in basil will shoot it down so fast and convince everyone it's fake.

Especialy the mods there.

btw, any skill changes?

13. Default

Yeah we've kind of had that with reverse/timeless items since forever and a half ago. I'm pretty sure world of warcraft got it from everquest too.